Nestle Waters has been a household name for many years, Jane Lazgin Director of Corporate Communications shares how the awareness as well as the importance of water is making an impact on society. Lazgin discusses the following:
- Water and healthy hydration
- Sugar in the American diet
- Evolving role of beverages in consumers' diet
- The obesity crisis
- Trends in water consumption
- Packaged beverages and the environment
Well known facts about water that everyone should know.
- Water makes up 60% of the human body
- Water is the best source of hydration
- Adequate hydration is important especially for children!
- Drinking water as a replacement beverage is key to saving calories.
To hear first hand Nestle Waters take on water please watch my interview with Jane Lazgin.
For more information visit Nestle Waters.
For all my fitness updates find me here!
Check out my e-book You Can Have It All