Your phone is going to die right around the moment you are expecting a very important phone call. Despite the fact that this is not the first time this has happened, you are taken by surprise like it is, and you are left with no options but to cross your fingers and hope for the best. This is why you need to know about the XS powercard Indiegogo campaign.
Xyra, the company behind the XS powercard, was founded by three ambitious friends turned entrepreneurs who are in the process of bringing to market a nifty little gadget that can help you avoid the dead-phone-at-the-worst-possible-time scenario illustrated above. The XS powercard is about the size of a credit card and is only 6.3mm thick. It has been designed to nestle into the top slot of a wallet, taking advantage of the little gap that exists when the wallet is folded up and ready for the pocket or manbag.
- 2200 mAh Battery - enough juice to charge your average smartphone
- Built-in Cables - no need to carry extra
- USB Sync - sync data between computer and smartphone
- Up to 32 GB flash drive - detachable flash memory included
- Single Port Smart Charge - phone charges first, then powercard
- Smart Power Management - will not overcharge
- Variable Charge rates - choose between charging the phone more at the standard efficient charging rate (larger power boost) or at a faster rate (less efficient)
- Ergonomic Shape - designed to use the space above existing credit cards in a wallet to minimize the thickness added to it
If you want to get in on the XS powercard action, you’ll have to act fast. Their Indiegogo campaign ends on June 26, 2014. At this point in the game, $39 is the entry-level pledge amount, and that will get you one XS powercard for either Android or iPhone. For more information about the XS powercard Indiegogo campaign, click here.