As you may know, some Dads like a little adventure in their lives. The great outdoors is their playground and they are not afraid of getting dirty, wet, or both at the same time. All this adventure time needs a soundtrack, and one way to bring that soundtrack along is with one of those handy-dandy Bluetooth speakers. That’s why you need to know about the rough and tumble Fugoo Tough.
- Six proprietary drivers
- Two 28mm neodymium tweeters
- Two 39mm neodymium aluminum domed mid/woofers
- Two 43mm x 54mm passive radiators
- Drivers face all directions, with an 8-degree upward tilt for better dispersion
- Supports aptX codec for high-quality Bluetooth stereo sound
- Bluetooth 4.0 for wireless connectivity up to 33 feet
- Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP 1.4) enables control from your audio device and the optional Remote Control
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) 1.3, Hands-Free Profile (HFP) 1.6, Headset Profile (HSP) 1.2
- 3.5mm stereo input for wired connection
- Micro-USB for charging and updates
- Omnidirectional microphone with echo cancellation
- Full-duplex capable in speakerphone mode
- Digital Signal Processor for wind and background noise reduction
- Up to 40 hours continuous play at 50% loudness
- Built-in Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery
- Charged via USB or international AC Adapter (included)
- IP67 Rated: Dustproof and waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
That seems like a long list of features because it is. The Fugoo has so much to offer that it looks like it could be the best Bluetooth speaker on the market today. The fact that it lives inside a fiber-reinforced resin and solid aluminum protective cage, certainly means that it could be the toughest. Of course, you just have to wait for the full review to find out.
For more information about or to make a purchase of the Fugoo Tough, click here.