Since we are on the subject of Father’s Day, coffee, coffee makers, and the quest for the perfect cup, it only makes sense to dig into the subject matter a little more deeply. It is likely safe to assume that coffee-loving Daddies enjoy the process of brewing a cup of coffee as much as they actually enjoy the coffee, itself. That’s why you need to know about the Capresso Infinity Conical Burr Grinder.
A quick search on the Internet will show you that the Infinity Grinder is considered one of the best on the market today. A coffee grinder is as much a work horse as it is a precision instrument, and that precision is exactly what is needed to make consistently good coffee. The Infinity Grinder houses a set of steel burrs meticulously ground by computer controlled grinding heads that are then hand assembled in Switzerland for a precise fit. The burr unit is then paired with a multi-gear motor that grinds the beans slowly, generating less heat, static, and noise than just about any other conical burr grinder on the market today.
- Wide grinding range from Turkish fine to coarse for all kinds of coffee preparation
- Four each for extra fine, fine, regular and coarse - 16 settings, total
- Commercial grade solid conical steel burrs
- Slowest grinding speed in its class creates less friction and heat build up preserving maximum aroma and flavor
- Removable upper burr for easy cleaning
- Tight fitting 4 oz. ground coffee container
- Clear bean container holds up to 8.8 oz. of beans
- Timer can be set to grind from 5 to 60 seconds
- Pulse grinding capability
- Cleaning brush and measuring scoop included
- Heavy duty zinc die-cast housing
After a couple days of use, I can tell you that the Capresso Infinity Conical Burr Grinder is pretty darn sweet. Of course, you’ll have to check back in a few weeks for the full review. For more information or to get the Capresso Infinity Conical Burr Grinder for yourself or your well-deserving father, click here.