There’s a lot of Dads out there that don’t just like coffee, they love it. For those who love it, there is often a life-long quest for the perfect cup that is part and parcel of that love. Sometimes that means finding the right combination of beans and baristas, other times it means finding the right coffee to go along with the right coffee maker. That’s why you (and your Dad) need to know about the Coffee a la Carte coffee maker from Capresso.
The Coffee a la Carte machine may very well be the right machine for the job. This next-generation coffee maker brings together the speed and convenience of a single-cup brewer with the ability to brew a 42-ounce pot in less than six minutes, according to Capresso. On top of that, Coffee a la Carte comes with a separate tea filter and features a setting to rapidly steep one of your Dad’s favorite teas, if he’s into that sort of thing.
- Quick-heat pump can brew a single cup in less than 60 seconds
- Makes 42 oz. of coffee in less than 6 minutes
- Brewing system adjusts automatically to the amount of coffee in the filter to deliver mild to double strength coffee
- Customizable brewing and size options
- Programmable small cup, large cup and tea buttons
- Wide brew head for maximum saturation and extraction
- Quick brew, rapid steeping tea system
- Removable 52 oz. water tank
- Auto shut-off after 2 hours
- Removable drip tray
- Dishwasher safe coffee filter, tea filter, glass carafe and drip tray
- Small footprint, less than 7 inches wide
Based on my first impression of this machine, I would say it will make a fab coffee companion for you or your Daddy. You will, however, have to check back in the near future for the full review. For more information or to purchase a Coffee a la Carte machine for you or your Dad, click here.