June 21, 2014
Need a job? Need to change your occupation? Hate your job? Try to do a few things that will help you get that job:
- Write out your ideal passions. What are the types of jobs that make your feel that you are at your best?
- Look for those jobs via One Stop Centers that offer training classes that help you to fine tune your job readiness. Take a look at this site to locate your close center. See http://www.servicelocator.org/onestopcenters.asp. For recent college graduates, see your school's LinkedIn page to locate career services for alums. See also local job services centers via Salvation Army, Urban Leagues and other transitional services via Women's Centers, YMCA's, YWCA's and Goodwill Career Solutions Centers.
- Prepare your career communications documents, including: Resume, Cover Letters, Bio's, Thank You Letters. Upload your resume to job sites, pass out your resume at job fairs and while networking.
- Start to prepare yourself for interviews.
To get a job, try going to the following sites, if these appeal to you:
- LPN's and RN's are hiring via NIA Association. Please forward any resumes to Suelen Hernandez via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Unarmed Security Guards are needed to work with Securitas Critical Infrastructure Services. Interested candidates are asked to apply online at www.scisjobs.com. Select Security Operations Position to start application. Select the State of Tennessee and City as Nashville to continue the application process. Position pays $11.29 an hour for part time and full time positions. Candidates with active secret clearances are needed.
- Caterers are looking for workers to serve as a caterer who travels to work with the Department of Defense (DOD). Interested persons should see see www.tasteofparadiser.com and send emails to Antonio Jones at Antonio@tasteofparadiserc.com or email@example.com.