"NCIS: Los Angeles" fans, the wait is almost over! You've seen the photos that have been released, and now, on Thursday, Aug. 29, CBS has released the first season 5 premiere promo for "Ascension."
When "NCIS: LA" season 5 begins, nothing has changed since the end of season 4. Sam (LL Cool J) and Deeks (Eric Christian Olsen) are still being tortured, and the rest of the team is still trying to find them and the missing weapons. Will the team succeed on both fronts in the premiere?
The season 5 premiere "Ascension" promo to the left begins with a reminder of how last season ended: Michelle (Aunjanue Ellis) falling out the window, holding on for dear life and Sam and Deeks being tortured for information by Sidorov (Timothy V. Murphy) and his men. Let's break down the new footage in this promo:
- Someone's pointing a gun at Deeks.
- Those two bloody holes in Sam's shirt look suspiciously like bullet holes.
- "It's the cost of completing the mission," Granger (Miguel Ferrer) says. "The cost is too high," Callen (Chris O'Donnell) argues.
- Granger and Callen kick down a door. Someone's lying on the couch inside the house.
- By the time the others find Sam and Deeks—and Kensi (Daniela Ruah) is clearly very worried about her partner—it looks like they're both unconscious.