According to a March 19, 2014 AP report, First Niagara Center in Buffalo, N.Y., will be the site for a second round NCAA Tournament 2014 battle between Villanova and Milwaukee, which will be streaming live online and has a TV scheduled start time of 9:25 p.m. EST (8:25 p.m. CST/7:25 p.m. MST/6:25 pm. PST) on TBS.
The Villanova Wildcats, who come into this year’s tournament seeded second in the East Region, will go up against the Milwaukee Panthers, the defending Horizon League champions and the No.15 team in the Bracket.
This second-round showdown will be broadcast live on TBS following the conclusion of the game between Saint Joe's and Connecticut. NCAA basketball fans cal also watch the Villanova vs. Milwaukee live stream online, courtesy of March Madness Live Streaming page.
According to NCAA Tournament 2014 oddsmakers, the Villanova Wildcats comes into this game favored to defeat the Milwaukee Panthers by double-digits in the against-the-spread department. The OVER/UNDER is set at a combined total of 142 points, and alternate money lines go as follows: Villanova [-2300] vs. Milwaukee [+1400].
ATS Betting Activity Prior to TBS TV Scheduled Start Time
- Villanova spread: 48 percent.
- Milwaukee spread: 52 percent.
- OVER wagers: 686 units.
- UNDER wagers: 750 units.
ATS Trends Prior to Free Live Stream Online
- Panthers are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games following a straight-up win.
- Panthers are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games following an ATS win.
- Panthers are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games overall.
- Wildcats are 8-1 ATS in their last 9 non-conference games.
- Wildcats are 10-4 ATS in their last 14 games following an ATS loss.
- Wildcats are 17-7 ATS in their last 24 games vs. a team with a winning straight-up record.