Round 2 of the 2014 NCAA Tournament live stream and TV schedule continues Friday will another full day of hoops action. College basketball fans will once again enjoy 12 hours of wall-to-wall action starting at 12:15 EST when the first game of the day tips off as Duke faces Mercer. The live streaming NCAA action will continue after the first game well into the night. It’s a great time to be a college basketball fan!
According to Sportsline on March 21, their were several upsets on Thursday including Cincinnati falling to Harvard, Oklahoma losing to North Dakota State and Ohio State making an early exit from the tournament as they fell to Dayton 60-59.
The bracket busting has begun!
Which teams will get upset today? You never know, but you can count on at least one favorite falling by the waste side as millions of college basketball fans utter the words to themselves,"How did that happen?" Today will feature several top teams in action including Wichita State, Arizona, Duke and Kansas. If one of those teams happen to fall today it would be safe to say that a perfect bracket is not existing this year.
TV and live stream coverage will continue today for every game. CBS, TBS, TNT and Tru TV will be handling the television side of things while CBS and NCAA.com will be carrying all day updates and live streaming action.
Here is a look at today's schedule, TV coverage and Las Vegas odds for each game. Who are your upset picks for today?
Friday, March 21 early afternoon
- Duke (-12) vs. Mercer — 12:15 p.m. EST – CBS
- Baylor (-3) vs. Nebraska — 12:40 p.m. EST – TruTV
- New Mexico (-4) vs. Stanford — 1:40 p.m. EST – TBS
- Arizona (-20) vs. Weber State — 2:10 p.m. EST – TNT
Second afternoon games of the day — these will all start approx. 30 minutes after the first games conclude
- UMass vs. Tennessee (-4) – CBS
- Creighton (-13) vs. UL Lafayette — TruTV
- Kansas (-14) vs. Eastern Kentucky — TBS
- Gonzaga vs. Oklahoma State (-2) – TNT
Friday, March 21 Evening Games
- Memphis (-4) vs. George Washington — 6:55 p.m. EST — TBS
- Wichita State (-16) vs. Cal Poly — 7:10 p.m. EST – CBS
- North Carolina (-4) vs. Providence — 7:20 p.m. EST — TNT
- VCU (-6) vs. Stephen F. Austin — 7:27 p.m. EST — TruTV
Second evening games of the day — these will all start approx. 30 minutes after the first games conclude
- Virginia (-21) vs. Coastal Carolina — TBS
- Kentucky (-5) vs. Kansas State — CBS
- Iowa State (-8) vs. North Carolina Central — TNT
- UCLA (-8) vs. Tulsa — TruTV