According to a March 17, 2014 report by Yahoo!Sports, Albany, N.Y., and Mount St. Mary tipoff the NCAA Tournament 2014 when they meet in a game that will be live streaming online, and has a TV start time of 6:40 p.m. EST (5:40 p.m. CST/4:40 p.m. MST/3:40 p.m. PST) on TruTV (DirecTV channel 246).
UD Arena in Dayton, Ohio, will be the site for this First Four battle between two teams looking to clinch the 16th and final spot in the South Regional Bracket. The winner between the (18-14) Albany Great Danes and the (16-16) Mount St. Mary’s Mountaineers enters the “Madness” to face the top-seeded Florida Gators in the second round.
The 2014 NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament 2014 gets underway at 6 p.m. EST with pre-game coverage and analysis on NCAA Tip-Off on TruTV. The online feed will start shortly before tipoff and will be available free of charge courtesy of March Madness Live (click here).
In terms of what NCAA basketball fans can expect to see in the Tourney’s opening game, this should be a highly contested event, if Las Vegas oddsmakers are on the money.
Moments removed from tipoff, a single bucket separates these teams in the ATS betting department, with Albany [-2½] a slight favorite to defeat Mount St. Mary’s [+2½].
In addition, the OVER/UNDER is set at a combined total of 139½ points and straight-up betting (money) lines have the Great Danes valued at -145 ML and the odds that the Mountaineers call pull off the upset stand at +125 ML.
ATS Action Prior to TV Game Start Time (TruTV)
- Albany’s spread: 64 percent.
- Mount St. Mary’s spread: 36 percent.
- OVER wagers: 526 units.
- UNDER wagers: 644 units.
Trends Prior to NCAA Tournament 2014 Live Stream
- Mountaineers are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 non-conference games.
- OVER is 4-0 in Mountaineers last 4 neutral-site games.
- OVER is 6-1 in Mountaineers last 7 non-conference games.
- Great Danes are 6-0 ATS in their last 6 games following a straight-up win.
- Great Danes are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games following an ATS win.
- Great Danes are 6-0 ATS in their last 6 games overall.