There are 14 games involving Top 25 teams in the NCAA football schedule 2013 for Week 10, and thanks to ESPN, odds, point spreads, TV times and online live information is available for Saturday's biggest matchups.
With games like (18) Oklahoma State versus (15) Texas Tech in the Big 12, and ACC showdowns such as Miami vs. Florida State, this is shaping up to be an NCAA football schedule 2013 weekend with huge implications on the Top 25 standings.
According to an Oct. 29 Yahoo report, Nov. is going to be a huge month for the Big 12, ACC and a number of other college football conferences.
Here's a look at what fans can expect to see in Week 10's NCAA football schedule 2013, including TV times and broadcasting information; for online live streaming information please visit ESPN and WatchESPN.
Saturday, Nov. 2, 2013 (All Eastern Times)
- 12:00 p.m. on BTN/BTN2 - (4) Ohio St. at Purdue
- 12:00 p.m. on ABC/ESP2 - (24) Wisconsin at Iowa
- 12:00 p.m. on ESP3/ESGP - (17) Northern Illinois at Massachusetts
- 12:21 p.m. on ESP3/ESGP - Mississippi St. at (14) South Carolina
- 3:30 p.m. on ESPN - (8) Clemson at Virginia
- 3:30 p.m. on ABC - (21) Michigan at (22) Michigan St.
- 3:30 p.m. on NBC - Navy at (25) Notre Dame
- 6:00 p.m. on ESP2 - (11) Auburn at Arkansas
- 7:00 p.m. on FOX - (18) Oklahoma St. at (15) Texas Tech
- 7:00 p.m. on ESPN -Tennessee at (9) Missouri
- 7:30 p.m. on FS1 - Colorado at (20) UCLA
- 8:00 p.m. on ABC - (7) Miami, Fla. at (3) Florida St.
- 9:00 p.m. on ESP2 - UTEP at (12) Texas A&M
- 10:30 p.m. on ESPU - Nevada at (16) Fresno St.
2013 College Football Week 10 Odds - Point Spreads
- Ohio State [-31] vs. Purdue [+31]
- Wisconsin [-9½] vs. Iowa [+9½]
- Northern Illinois [-23½] vs. Massachusetts [+23½]
- Mississippi State [+13] vs. South Carolina [-13]
- Clemson [-16½] vs. Virginia [+16½]
- Michigan [+6] vs. Michigan State [-6]
- Navy [+16½] vs. Notre Dame [-16½]
- Auburn [-9] vs. Arkansas [+9]
- Oklahoma State [+2½] vs. Texas Tech [-2½]
- Tennessee [+11½] vs. Missouri [-11½]
- Colorado [+27½] vs. UCLA [-27½]
- Miami [+22] vs. Florida State [-22]
- UTEP [+46] vs. Texas A&M [-46]
- Nevada [+20½] vs. Fresno State [-20½]
There are a number of games in which the college football Week 10 point spreads and odds make things very interesting. Who will cover in what should be an NCAA football schedule 2013 filled with huge results?
Watch all the action via online live stream at WatchESPN, or simply follow the TV times schedule and broadcasting information listed above.