Opening kickoff is scheduled for 12:10 p.m. EST (9:10 a.m. PST) from Miami Gardens, Fla., broadcasting live on ESPNU.
A live stream feed of this Atlantic Coastal Conference clash is also available by visiting ESPN3 or WatchESPN online.
This Wake Forest vs Miami Hurricanes online stream is limited to customers of cable providers that offer WatchESPN, so be sure and check availability before kickoff.
Being at home, it comes as no surprise that the UM comes in as a huge ATS favorite to win this game and remain unbeaten on the season.
NCAA football 2013 oddsmakers have Miami favored by -24 versus Wake Forest (+24) and the OVER/UNDER is set at a combined total of 54½ points today.
Wake Forest vs. Miami College Football Picks
- WF Deacons ATS Action: 40 percent (781 vs. 1154)
- UM Canes ATS Action: 60 percent (1154-781)
- OVER 54½ Points: 63 percent (628-368)
- UNDER 54½ Points: 37 percent (368-628)
Wake Forest Demon Deacons Recent Trends
- UNDER is 5-0 in WF last 5 games in October.
- UNDER is 6-0 in WF last 6 games after allowing less than 100 yards rushing in their previous game.
- UNDER is 8-1 in WF last 9 conference games.
Miami Hurricanes Recent Trends
- UM is 5-0 ATS vs. a team with a winning record.
- UM is 7-0 ATS in its last 7 games after accumulating more than 450 total yards in their previous game.
- UM is 8-1 ATS in its last 9 home games.
Don't miss this NCAA football schedule 2013 intraconference showdown between the Wake Forest Demon Deacons and the Miami Hurricanes today.
Also, subscribe to receive the latest CFB news, live stream links, as well as NCAAF odds & picks all college football season long.