According to an Oct. 15 WKUS report, opening kickoff for this Sun Belt showdown between the (3-2) Louisiana-Lafayette Ragin' Cajuns and the (4-2) Western Kentucky Hilltoppers is scheduled for 8:05 p.m. EST (7:05 p.m. CST).
Houchens Industries–L.T. Smith Stadium in Bowling Green, Ky., will be the site for this NCAA football schedule 2013 matchup, which will be broadcasting live on ESPN2 at the aforementioned TV time.
A live stream feed of this UL Lafayette vs Western Kentucky game is also available online. Head over to ESPN3/WatchESPN for more information on how to stream it, or simply clock here to watch the live broadcast.
The Ragin' Cajuns and the Hilltoppers put their respective three-game win streaks on the line this evening. Who will prevail i this battle of surging Sun Belt teams?
According to NCAA football oddsmakers, UL Lafayette [+3] is listed as three-point underdogs on the road against Western Kentucky [-3] this evening.
The OVER/UNDER for this live stream TV time game is set at a combined total of 61½ points and alternate betting (money) lines have ULL at +145 and WKU at -165.
Ragin' Cajuns vs Hilltoppers ATS & O/U Consensus
- UL Lafayette Spread: 33 percent (512-1031)
- Western Kentucky Spread: 67 percent (1031-512)
- OVER 61½ Points: 51 percent (279-267)
- UNDER 61½ Points: 49 percent (267-279)
UL-Lafayette Recent Trends
- Ragin' Cajuns are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games on fieldturf.
- OVER is 4-0 in Ragin' Cajuns last 4 games overall.
- OVER is 3-0-1 in Ragin' Cajuns last 4 games after accumulating more than 450 total yards in their previous game.
Western Kentucky Recent Trends
- UNDER is 5-0 in Hilltoppers last 5 games following a SU win of more than 20 points.
- UNDER is 3-0-1 in Hilltoppers last 4 conference games.
- Hilltoppers are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games following a SU win of more than 20 points.
Subscribe to receive the latest NCAA football schedule 2013 news, including live stream information TV time kickoffs and much more.