Skelly Field at H. A. Chapman Stadium in Tulsa, Okla., will be the site for tonight's Big 12 vs. Conference USA battle between the winless (0-2) Iowa State Cyclones and the (1-2) Tulsa Golden Hurricanes.
Opening kickoff is slated for 7:30 p.m. EST (5:30 p.m. MST) and it’ll be broadcasting live on FOX Sports 1 (DirecTV Channel 219).
Even though there will not be an Iowa State vs Tulsa live stream video feed available, NCAA football 2013 fans can follow the action by listening to tonight's game here.
According to college football oddsmakers, the home team is favored by a field goal in this one. NCAAF experts list the Tulsa Golden Hurricanes [-3] as three-point favorites over the Iowa State Cyclones [+3] and the OVER/UNDER is set at a combined total of 55½ points.
The general consensus is that Tulsa is more likely to cover its spread than Iowa State, as 57 percent (1152-880) of the ATS action favors the Golden Hurricanes, compared to 43 percent (880-1152) for the visiting team.
In addition, the betting public also tends to believe that these teams will combine and score more than 56 points this evening.
This is evidenced by the fact that 673 units (57%) favor the OVER rather than 515 (43%) of those who believe the UNDER will yield a winning bet.
Finally, here are some ATS betting trends to consider for this NCAA football 2013 schedule TV start time game:
- Cyclones are 7-3 ATS in their last 10 road games vs. a team with a losing home record.
- Cyclones are 3-8 ATS in their last 11 games following a bye week.
- Cyclones are 9-27 ATS in their last 36 games after accumulating less than 100 yards rushing in their previous game.
- Cyclones are 1-4 ATS vs. a team with a losing record.
- Cyclones are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games after allowing less than 170 yards passing in their previous game.
- Golden Hurricane are 10-2 ATS in their last 12 games following a bye week.
- Golden Hurricane are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games after allowing more than 40 points in their previous game.
- Golden Hurricane are 7-3 ATS in their last 10 games following a S.U. loss.
- Golden Hurricane are 11-5 ATS in their last 16 games after allowing more than 280 yards passing in their previous game.
- Golden Hurricane are 3-9 ATS in their last 12 home games vs. a team with a losing road record.