There are many NCAA football 2013 fans trying to find Washington St. vs. USC live stream coverage and TV start times information for tonight's PAC-12 matchup in Southern California.
There's good news and bad news, as a Sept. 7 report by SB Nation indicates that while television coverage and its start times have been confirmed, unfortunately, there may not be a live streaming (video) feed available.
This intraconference game is scheduled to kickoff at 10:30 p.m. EST (7:30 p.m. PST) from the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum live on FOX Sports 1.
While it appears that FS1 doesn't live stream its games just yet, there may be a way for WSU and USC fans to listen to the game as it happens. Check out the Washington State Cougars radio affiliates here and the USC Trojans radio partners here.
Considering this is a critical game for Lane Kiffin and his coaching staff, we will take a quick look at the latest NCAA football 2013 odds, and (ATS) betting action for this Washington St. vs USC game.
It's no surprise that Las Vegas' experts favor the 24th-ranked Trojans [-15] by fifteen points over the Cougars [+15] in tonight's matchup.
The OVER/UNDER is set at a combined total of 55 points and (straight-up) money-lines go as follows: WSU [+465] vs. USC [-630].
Despite their inability to cover last week's spread, the majority of the betting action has been in favor of the home team.
According to the latest ATS figures, 53 percent of the population likes USC’s chances to improve to 58-8-4 in the series, even with a 15-point spread.
This translated to 1,314 people who believe the Trojans will win by 16 or more points. However, the numbers are anything but unanimous.
Currently, 1,183 folks (47 percent) are willing to put money on the Cougars to either upsetting USC, or losing by a small margin.
In contrast, the action has been very one-sided, in terms of how much work the Coliseum's scoreboard operator will be doing tonight. As expected, betting action certainly favor the OVER rather than the UNDER in this one.
With a few hours before kickoff, a whopping 70 percent (952-409) of the people believe these teams will combine for more than 55 points and the rest believes otherwise (409-952). Finally, we take a look at some trends to consider.
Washington St. Cougars (ATS) Betting Trends:
- WSU is 5-0 vs. a team with a winning record.
- WSU is 5-0 in its last 5 games after allowing more than 200 yards rushing in their previous game.
- WSU is 4-1 in its last 5 games after accumulating more than 450 total yards in their previous game.
- WSU is 1-3-1 in its last 5 games in September.
- WSU is 1-4 in its last 5 games following a ATS win.
USC Trojans (ATS) Betting Trends:
- USC is 2-5 in its last 7 conference games.
- USC is 7-20 in its last 27 games after allowing less than 100 yards rushing in their previous game.
- USC is 1-4 in its last 5 games in September.
- USC is 1-4 in its last 5 games on grass.
- USC is 1-5 in its last 6 games after allowing less than 275 total yards in their previous game.
- USC is 1-5 in its last 6 games after allowing less than 20 points in their previous game.
- USC is 1-6 in its last 7 games following a S.U. win.
- USC is 0-4 in its last 4 games overall.