The famous blue turf at Bronco Stadium will be the site for tonight's NCAA football 2013 schedule, Air Force vs Boise State live stream TV time & odds game, courtesy of ESPN and WatchESPN.
Friday night’s game will mark the (1-1) Boise State Broncos’ Mountain West 2013 debut as the co-defending champs look for a 1-0 start.
Coming off a loss to the Utah State Aggies in week 2, the (1-1) Air Force Falcons will try and even their intradivision record at 1-1 in 2013 Mountain West Divisional play.
- NCAA Football 2013 Schedule TV Times
According to a Sept. 13 SBN report, Air Force and Boise State will kick things off Friday evening at 8 p.m. EDT (5 p.m. PST) from Boise, Idaho, following the conclusion of “College Football Live” on ESPN.
- Air Force vs. Boise State Live Stream Info
NCAAF fans trying to watch this Friday night game on tablet or desktop can simply head over to Watch-ESPN to enjoy the action online at the top of the hour.
Please keep in mind that this program is only available for customers of cable providers that offer this application.
NCAA Football 2013 Betting Odds
- (ATS: 0-2) Air Force Falcons: +24
- (ATS: 1-1) Boise State Broncos: -24
- OVER/UNDER: 58½
Air Force vs. Boise State (ATS) Betting Action
- Air Force Spread: 39 percent (922-1466)
- Boise State Spread: 61 percent (1466-922)
- OVER: 66 percent (1068-548)
- UNDER: 34 percent (548-1068)
NCAA Football 2013 (ATS) Betting Trends
- Air Force is 5-2 in its last 7 games after accumulating less than 275 total yards in their previous game.
- Air Force is 9-4 in its last 13 games on fieldturf.
- Air Force is 8-20 in its last 28 games following a SU loss of more than 20 points.
- Air Force is 9-23 in its last 32 games after allowing more than 280 yards passing in their previous game.
- Air Force is 8-22 in its last 30 games after accumulating less than 170 yards passing in their previous game.
- Air Force is 5-16 in its last 21 games after allowing more than 40 points in their previous game.
- Air Force is 2-7 in its last 9 games in September.
- Boise State is 5-1 in its last 6 Friday games.
- Boise State is 11-4 in its last 15 games in September.
- Boise State is 2-6 in its last 8 games after scoring more than 40 points in their previous game.
- Boise State is 3-11 in its last 14 conference games.
- Boise State is 1-4 in its last 5 home games.
- Boise State is 1-4 in its last 5 games following a ATS win.
- Boise State is 1-4 in its last 5 games overall.
Don't miss this NCAA football 2013 (schedule) Air Force vs Boise State live stream TV time & betting odds game on this Friday the 13th. Also, click here to see a collection of the best free DVR replays NCAA football 2013 schedule live stream games.