Heinz Field in Pittsburgh, Pa., will serve as the backdrop for this evening's Monday Night (College) Football edition.
Opening kickoff is slated for just after 8 p.m. on the east and it'll be broadcast live on ESPN. The Florida State vs Pitt live stream feed is also available online by visiting the Watch-ESPN Live Stream page.
The OVER/UNDER for this week 1 finale is set at a combined total of 48½ points and straight-up money lines go as follows: Florida State Seminoles [-470] vs. Pittsburgh Panthers [+370].
FSU vs. PITT (General Consensus - ATS picks):
- Florida State: 73 percent (2169 - 812)
- Pittsburgh: 27 percent (812 - 2169)
- OVER: 52 percent (923 - 856)
- UNDER: 48 percent (856 - 923)
FSU vs. PITT (ATS Betting Trends):
- FSU is 1-4 in its last 5 conf. games.
- FSU is 1-4 in its last 5 games overall.
- FSU is 1-4 in its last 5 games on grass.
- FSU is 1-6 in its last 7 games in Sept.
- FSU is 0-6 in its last 6 road games.
- PITT is 4-1 in its last 5 home games.
- PITT is 4-1 in its last 5 games on grass.
- PITT is 5-2 in its last 7 games overall.
- PITT 6-13-1 in its last 20 games in Sept.
Don't miss a minute of this (NCAA football 2013) Florida State vs Pitt live stream game, which scheduled TV kickoff time is 8:40 p.m. EST. Also, subscribe to receive the latest NCAA football 2013 odds, ATS picks and predictions.