Stanford Stadium in Palo Alto, Calif., will be the site for this Pac-12 showdown between the 23rd-ranked (2-0) Arizona State Sun Devils taking on the No.5 team in the nation, the (2-0) Stanford Cardinal.
- NCAA football 2013 TV Start Time
Opening kickoff for this interdivisional matchup is scheduled for 7:05 p.m. EST (4:30 p.m. PST) and it'll be broadcasting (nationwide) on FOX following regional Major League Baseball action.
- Arizona State Sun Devils vs Stanford Cardinal Live Stream Info
College football fans can also watch an online ASU vs Stanford feed by visiting FOXSports Live Stream page.
- NCAA Football 2013 Betting Odds
According to the latest NCAA football 2013 odds, the hosting Cardinal [-7] are listed as seven-point favorites versus the Sun Devils [+7] this evening.
In addition the OVER/UNDER is set at a combined total of 52½ points and alternate money-lines have ASU at +225 and Stanford at -265.
- Arizona State vs. Stanford Predictions
The Sun Devils enter week 4 with a 1-1 record against the spread, while the Cardinal is winless at 0-2 thus far. Nevertheless, that hasn’t stopped the public from taking Stanford even with a seven-point spread to fulfill.
NCAA football 2013 betting action indicates that 60 percent of bettors (1467-973) believe the home team will have no problem covering tonight’s spread.
Meanwhile 40 percent (973-1467) believe that ASU will either win this game, or lose by less than a touchdown and a point-after. Check out how both of these teams have performed against the spread heading into tonight's live stream game:
- ASU is 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games overall.
- ASU is 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games on grass.
- ASU is 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games in September.
- ASU is 16-33-3 ATS in their last 52 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
- ASU is 2-5 ATS vs. a team with a winning record.
- ASU is 2-7 ATS in their last 9 games following a ATS loss.
- Stanford is 4-1 in its last 5 conference games.
- Stanford is 12-3 in its 15 games after allowing less than 170 yards passing in their previous game.
- Stanford is 20-7-1in its last 28 games on grass.
- Stanford is 8-3 in its last 11 games in September.
- Stanford is 18-7-1 in its last 26 games after accumulating more than 200 yards rushing in their previous game.
- Stanford is 5-2 in its last 7 games following a ATS loss.
Don't miss this NCAA football 2013, Arizona State vs Stanford by either live stream online, or simply by following the aforementioned TV start time. Also, leave thoughts and predictions based on oddsmakers' projections for this Pac-12 showdown in Stanford.