For the first time in this 2014 NCAA basketball season, KFC Yum! Center in Louisville, Ky., will be the site for a scheduled live stream game between Cincinnati and Louisville. According to a Jan. 30 ESPN report, Cincy senior (forward) Justin Jackson is expected to start tonight following an ankle injury.
Opening tipoff is slated for 7 p.m. EST (6 p.m. CST/5 p.m. MST/4 p.m. PST) and it will be broadcast live on ESPN following the 6 p.m. EST edition of SportsCenter. For NCAA basketball fans trying to watch the action online, ESPN3 will be streaming this game live at the top of the hour.
Please click here or visit Watch-ESPN for more information on how to live stream Cincinnati vs. Louisville on a desktop, tablet, mobile phone and other (Internet) devices. This program is available to customers of cable providers that offer the Watch-ESPN app.
For the 13th ranked (19-2, Conf: 8-0) Cincinnati Bearcats, Jackson’s return is great news considering only one game separates these teams in the American Athletic standings.
For the 12th ranked (17-3, Conf: 6-1) Louisville Cardinals, containing the Bearcats’ leading rebounder and No.2 scorer is sure to be a tall task, but the reward of drawing even in the standings is enough motivation to get the job done.
According to NCAA basketball 2014 oddsmakers, Rick Pitino’s Cardinals come into this game favored by just under double-digits versus the visiting Bearcats. Las Vegas latest point spreads have Louisville at -9, Cincinnati at +9, and the OVER/UNDER set at a combined total of 132 points.
ATS Prior to NCAA Basketball Schedule 2014 Game Time
- Cincinnati spread: 63 percent.
- Louisville spread: 37 percent.
- OVER: 253 units.
- UNDER: 158 units.
Betting Trends Prior to Free ESPN Live Stream Online
- Bearcats are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games versus teams with winning percentages above .600.
- Bearcats are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games versus a team with a winning straight-up records.
- Bearcats are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 road games versus teams with home-winning percentages of greater than .600.
- Cardinals are 18-7 ATS in their last 25 games versus teams with winning straight-up records.
- Cardinals are 7-3 ATS in their last 10 home games versus a team with a winning road record.
- Cardinals are 16-7 ATS in their last 23 games versus teams with a winning percentages above .600.