Trying to avoid a fourth consecutive loss, 25th ranked Pittsburgh travels to Miami in tonight’s NCAA basketball 2014 live stream game, which according to a Feb. 5 AP report, has a TV schedule start time of 7 p.m. EST (6 p.m. CST/5 p.m. MST/4 p.m. PST).
BankUnited Center in Coral Gables, Fla., will be the site for this Atlantic Coast Conference showdown between the fourth-place (18-4, Conf: 6-3) Pittsburgh Panthers and the (11-10, Conf: 2-6) Miami Hurricanes, who occupy the antepenultimate spot in the ACC.
Opening tipoff is scheduled for 7:10 p.m. EST and it will be broadcast live on ESFC. NCAA basketball fans can also watch the live action on a desktop, tablet and other (Internet) mobile devices thanks to ESPN’s family of networks.
To witness this Pittsburgh vs. Miami 2014 live stream matchup please visit Watch-ESPN/ESPN-3, or simply click here to view the free online feed (Subject to blackouts) at the aforementioned TV start time.
If NCAA basketball 2014 oddsmakers are correct, the Canes will have a legitimate shot at stunning the struggling felines this evening.
Coming as a bit of a surprise, Las Vegas’ point spreads experts only give Pitt [-6] a two-bucket advantage over Miami [+6] in this matchup. Can the Hurricanes knock off the Panthers right out of the Top 25 with only three games to play in the regular season?
ATS Betting Activity Prior to TV Schedule Game Time
- Miami Hurricanes’ spread: 70 percent (724 wagers).
- Pittsburgh Panthers’ spread: 30 percent (315 wagers).
Trends Prior to NCAA Basketball 2014 Live Stream
- Pitt is 7-0 ATS in its last 7 road games versus a team with a losing home record.
- Pitt is 4-10-1 ATS in its last 15 games overall.
- Pitt is 0-7-1 ATS in its last 8 games following an ATS loss.
- UM is 3-10 ATS in its last 13 games versus a team with a winning percentage above .600.
- UM is 1-8 ATS in its last 9 home games.