According to a Jan. 13 AP report, O'Connell Center in Gainesville, Fla., will be the site for tonight’s NCAA basketball 2014 ESPN live stream game between Georgia and Florida, which has a scheduled TV start time of 7:10 p.m. EST (6:10 p.m. CST) on ESPNU.
The Georgia Bulldogs coming with an 8-6 record on the season, and tied for first place in the SEC at 2-0 in intraconference play. Their opponents, the seventh-ranked Florida Gators possess a 13-2 mark on the yea and are tied for SEC top honors.
Courtesy of WatchESPN, this SEC showdown will be streaming live and is available for viewing on a desktop, tablet, mobile phone and other internet-controlled devices.
For more information on how to watch this Georgia vs Florida live stream please visit ESPN3, or simply click here to be transferred directly.
This NCAA basketball 2014 game is available to customers of TV providers that offer the WatchESPN app, so be sure and check accessibility prior to tipoff.
In terms of point spreads, basketball oddsmakers list the Gators [-13] as double-digit favorites over the Bulldogs [+13], while the OVER/UNDER is set at a combined total of 134½ points.
Is there an upset in the making? NCAA basketball 2014 lines have Georgia as a +800 underdog and Florida valued at -1300 straight up.
ATS Consensus Prior to TV Game Time Tipoff
- Georgia spread: 47 percent
- Florida spread: 53 percent
- OVER: 200 wagers
- UNDER: 188 wagers
Trends Prior to ESPN’s Free Live Stream Online
- Bulldogs are 8-1 ATS in their last 9 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of greater than .600.
- Bulldogs are 8-1 ATS in their last 9 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
- Bulldogs are 14-2 ATS in their last 16 vs. Southeastern.
- Gators are 5-11-1 ATS in their last 17 home games vs. a team with a losing road record.
- Gators are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games following a ATS win.
- Gators are 3-8 ATS in their last 11 vs. Southeastern.