According to a Daily News (March 9, 2014) report, today’s NCAA basketball 2014 (live stream & TV schedule) ESPN game between Syracuse and the FSU Seminoles will conclude a tumultuous season for Hall of Fame coach Jim Boeheim.
The Syracuse Orange started the season by cruising to a 25-0 record and appeared to be a legitimate contender to win the 2014 Men’s NCAA Tournament. However, that perfect start now seems like a distant memory, as they’ll try and avoid closing out the 2013-14 NCAA basketball season by losing three straight and five of their last six games.
“What did I say when we were 25-0?” Boeheim asked this week as he met with the media. “This isn’t going to keep happening. We’re not going to keep winning these games.
“It’s one thing when you’re in close games and you’re even or you’re a little ahead and end up winning. That’s still good. But every single one of those (close) games we were behind and we won.”
Leon County Civic Center in Tallahassee, Fla., will be the site for this crucial season finale between FSU and Syracuse, as they meet for the first time as ACC rivals.
Opening tipoff is scheduled for 2:10 p.m. EST (1:10 p.m. CST/12:10 p.m. MST/11:10 a.m. PST) and it will be broadcast live on ESFC and online (live streaming) on ESPN3.
NCAA Basketball 2014: FSU vs. Syracuse Betting Odds
- Syracuse Orange spread: -3 pts.
- Syracuse Orange line: -155 ML.
- FSU Seminoles spread: +3 pts.
- FSU Seminoles line: +135 ML.
- OVER/UNDER: 126 pts.
ATS Action Prior to TV Schedule Game Time
- Syracuse spread: 70 percent.
- FSU spread: 30 percent.
- OVER wagers: 742 units.
- UNDRT wagers: 330 units.
Trends Prior to ESPN3 Live Streaming Feed
- Orange are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 Sunday games.
- Orange are 8-3-1 ATS in their last 12 road games.
- Orange are 11-5-2 ATS in their last 18 games against teams with winning percentages above .600.
- Seminoles are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 Sunday games.
- Seminoles are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games overall.
- Seminoles are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 versus the Atlantic Coast Conference.