According to an LAT Dec. 18 report, tonight’s Texas vs North Carolina 2013 NCAA basketball game will be streaming live on ESPN2. Game-time (opening) tipoff is scheduled for 7 p.m. EST (6 p.m. CST) and basketball odds favor the 14th ranked UNC over the visiting Longhorns by double-digits.
In addition to ESPN2’s national broadcast, ESPN3 will also be streaming this game live. College basketball fans can catch the action on a desktop, tablet, mobile phone and other internet-controlled devices by visiting WatchESPN.
Dean Smith Center in Chapel Hill, N.C., will be rocking for tonight’s Big 12 vs. Atlantic Coast Conference showdown. With a record of 9-1, the Texas Longhorns come in leading the way in the Big 12, while the North Carolina Tar Heels’ 7-3 mark is good enough for third in the ultra-competitive ACC.
Most Las Vegas sportsbooks have North Carolina favored by 11 points against Texas this evening. The OVER/UNDER is set at a combined total of 149 points and alternate betting lines have UNC at -660 ML and Texas valued at an attractive +490 (upset) value.
ATS Consensus Prior to ESPN Game Time Schedule
- Longhorns Spread: 49 percent.
- Tar Heels Spread: 51 percent.
- OVER: 181 wagers.
- UNDER: 99 wagers.
Texas vs. UNC 2013 Trends Prior to Online Live Stream
- Longhorns are 1-3-1 ATS in their last 5 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
- Longhorns are 1-4-1 ATS in their last 6 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of greater than .600.
- Longhorns are 1-6-1 ATS in their last 8 games following a ATS win.
- Tar Heels are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 Wednesday games.
- Tar Heels are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 non-conference games.
- Tar Heels are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games overall.
Don't miss this NCAA basketball 2013 showdown between odds-favored UNC Tar Heels vs. Texas Longhorns. Watch ESPN2's national broadcast at 7 p.m. EST or visit WatchESPN at the aforementioned game time schedule to view the online live stream.