The second Big Ten/ACC Challenge on tonight's live stream NCAA basketball 2013 schedule has Michigan versus odds-favored Duke. According to a Dec. 3 ESPN report, tonight’s game will have plenty of streaks and underlying subplots on the line.
An anxious crowd at Cameron Indoor Stadium in Durham, N.C., will be on hand to see if Mike Krzyzewski and the 10th-ranked (6-2) Duke Blue Devils can extend their home win streak over non-conference opponents to an eye-popping 107 games.
Across the hardwood, John Beilein hopes his 22nd-ranked (5-2) Michigan Wolverines can pull off what would be Duke's its first non-ACC losing skid in over 14 years.
Much like in the Hoosiers-Orange showdown, ESPN’s family of networks makes it possible for NCAA basketball fans to stream games live on their desktops, tablets, smartphones and other mobile (Internet) devices.
For more information on how to watch this Duke vs. Michigan live stream feed please visit WatchESPN/ESPN3 or simply click here.
As far as NCAA basketball odds for the Big Ten/ACC Challenge 2013 are concerned, point spreads indicate that the Blue Devils and the Wolverines will be involved in an old-fashion dogfight.
According to Las Vegas betting lines, Duke comes in favored to (outright) win and emerge victorious in the point-spread department as well.
The Devils are listed as -330 ML favorites versus Michigan's +265 ML, and seven-and-a-half ATS points separate these teams: Wolverines [+7½] vs. Blue Devils [-7½].
Michigan ATS Consensus Prior to TV Start Time
- Wolverines [48 pct.]: 641 total wagers
- Wolverines [+7½ pts.]: 236 wagers.
- Wolverines [+7 pts.]: 405 wagers.
Duke ATS Consensus Prior to Live Stream
- Blue Devils [52 pct.]: 704 total wagers.
- Blue Devils [-7½ pts.]: 252 wagers.
- Blue Devils [-7 pts.]: 452 wagers.
Duke vs Michigan Trends Prior to NCAA Basketball 2013 Game
- Wolverines are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 road games following three or more consecutive home games.
- Wolverines are 8-17 ATS in their last 25 games after allowing less than 50 points in their previous game.
- Wolverines are 3-7 ATS in their last 10 road games versus teams with a winning home records.
- Blue Devils are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 home games versus teams with a road winning percentages of less than .400.
- Blue Devils are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 home games.
- Blue Devils are 13-6 ATS in their last 19 games following an ATS loss.
Don't miss this NCAA basketball 2013 matchup between the Duke Blue Devils and the Michigan Wolverines. Watch the ESPN TV broadcast at 9:15 p.m. EST or visit WatchESPN/ESPN3 to live stream this Big Ten/ACC Challenge showdown.