According to a Feb. 7 NBA report, the first game of tonight’s NBA on ESPN double-header features a live stream and TV game between the Trail Blazers and the Pacers, which has a schedule start time of 7 p.m. EST. Bankers Life Fieldhouse, Indianapolis, Ind., will be the site for this interconference showdown between the (35-14) Portland Trail Blazers and the (38-10) Indiana Pacers.
This will be the second and final meeting between these clubs, in what could be a preview of the 2014 NBA Finals. The last time they met dates back to Dec. 2 at the Moda Center in Portland, Ore.
LaMarcus Aldridge (28 points, 10 rebounds) and Paul George (43 points) put on an absolute show that evening, but in the end, the Trail Blazers prevailed by a final score of 106-102.
Tonight, Indiana will be without the services of forward Lance Stephenson (14.1 points, 7.2 boards, 5.3 assists), who’s nursing a back injury. Danny Granger will start in place of the former second-round pick, who injured his lower back during Portland’s 89-85 win over Atlanta on Tuesday.
Opening tipoff is scheduled for 7:10 p.m. EST (6:10 p.m. CST/5:10 p.m. MST/4:10 p.m. PST) and it will be broadcast live on ESPN. NBA basketball fans can also watch the action live on a desktop, tablet and other mobile (Internet) devices. Please visit Watch-ESPN for more information, or simply click here to verify access.
According to NBA oddsmakers, the Indiana Pacers [-6] are favored by two baskets versus the Portland Trail Blazers [+6] in the ATS department. The OVER/UNDER is set at a combined total of 197 points, and alternate money lines have the visiting team at +205 and the hosting squad at -245.
ATS Activity Prior to NBA Schedule 2014 TV (ESPN) Start Time
- Portland spread: 40 percent.
- Indiana spread: 60 percent.
- OVER: 44 percent.
- UNDER: 56 percent.
Trends Prior to Live Stream Game Online
- Under is 4-0-1 in Trail Blazers last 5 games playing on 1 days rest.
- Under is 4-0 in Trail Blazers last 4 road games.
- Under is 6-1-1 in Trail Blazers last 8 overall.
- Under is 4-0 in Pacers last 4 home games versus a team with a winning road record.
- Pacers are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games against a team with a winning percentage above .600.
- Under is 4-1 in Pacers last 5 overall.
- Trail Blazers are 2-8 ATS in the last 10 meetings in Indiana.
- Trail Blazers are 5-14 ATS in the last 19 meetings.
- Under is 5-2 in the last 7 meetings.