The best in the west collide in tonight’s 2014 NBA live stream schedule (game time), as the OKC Thunder and San Antonio Spurs collide in the first of an NBA double-header on ESPN. According to a Jan. 22, 2014 NBA report, the AT&T Center in San Antonio, Texas, will be the site for this potential playoff preview.
Opening tipoff is scheduled for 8:10 p.m. EST (7:10 p.m. CST/6:10 p.m. MST/5:10 p.m. PST) and it will be broadcast live on big ESPN following the 6 p.m. edition of SportsCenter.
Courtesy of Watch-ESPN, NBA basketball fans around the world can view this Thunder vs Spurs live stream game on a desktop, tablet and other mobile (Internet) devices. For more information on how to stream this NBA scheduled 2014 game please visit ESPN-3 or simply click here to verify access.
For the defending Western Conference champs, the (32-9) San Antonio Spurs come in sitting atop the Southwest Division, have a 17-6 home record, and have won of 8 of their last 10 games played.
For the (32-10) Oklahoma City Thunder, despite not having Russell Westbrook in the lineup, Kevin Durant & Co. they lead the Northwest Division, are 13-7 on the road, have won four in a row and 8 of their last 10.
According to NBA oddsmakers, Gregg Popovich’s club is favored at home over Scott Brooks in the online ATS department. Las Vegas point spreads list the Thunder as +6½ underdogs versus the Spurs [-6½] and the OVER/UNDER is set at a combined total of 202½ points.
- Oklahoma City spread: 57 percent.
- San Antonio spread: 43 percent.
- OVER: 70 percent.
- UNDER: 30 percent.
Betting Trends Prior to ESPN’s Free Live Stream Online
- Thunder are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games versus teams with a winning straight-up records.
- Thunder are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games overall.
- Thunder are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 road games versus teams with a home winning percentage of greater than .600.
- Spurs are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 home games versus teams with road-winning percentages higher than .600.
- Spurs are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games following an against-the-spread win.
- Spurs are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games following a straight-up win of more than 10 points.
- Thunder are 8-1-1 ATS in the last 10 meetings.
- Under is 5-1 in the last 6 meetings.