According to an April 9 AP report, less than 24 hours after being swept by Brooklyn in the series finale, the Miami Heat visit the Memphis Grizzlies in tonight’s NBA schedule 2014 free online game on ESPN and ESPN-3 live stream.
The FedEx Forum in Memphis, Tenn., will be the site for tonight’s interconference showdown between the East’s top seeded Heat and a Grizzlies side desperately trying to regain the West’s eighth and final playoff spot.
Opening tipoff is scheduled for 8:10 p.m. EST (7:10 p.m. CST/6:10 p.m. MST/5:10 p.m. PST) and as state above, will be broadcast live on big ESPN following NBA Countdown.
For TV subscribers with access to the Watch-ESPN app, ESPN’s live stream page will be streaming this NBA schedule 2014 game free of charge. If you do not have access to that Watch-ESPN app, ESPN3 will be hosting a free feed with Spanish (En Español) commentary.
Tonight’s live streaming game marks the second and final meeting of the season between the (53-24) Miami Heat and (45-32) Memphis Grizzlies. The 2-time defending NBA champs delivered the opening salvo last month at home, defeating the Grizzlies by a final score of 91-86.
Five Heat players scored in double-digits in Miami’s come-from-behind victory, led by Ray Allen’s 18 points. LeBron James pitched in with 15 points and 7 dimes, while Dwyane Wade and Mario Chalmers each poured in 14 in the victory.
For tonight’s clash, NBA oddsmakers believe that the Heat [+4½] is destined to drop its second straight game, which would also be Miami’s third loss in four games. Las Vegas point spreads have Memphis as -4½ favorites in the ATS department, while the OVER/UNDER tallies 182 points.
ATS Action Prior to ESPN Game Time
- Miami Heat spread: 59 percent.
- Memphis Grizzlies spread: 41 percent.
- OVER wagers: 47 percent.
- UNDER wagers: 53 percent.
Trends Prior to ESPN3 Free Live Stream Online
- Heat is 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games following a straight-up loss.
- Heat is 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games overall.
- Heat is 2-6 ATS in their last 8 versus Western Conference opponents.
- Grizzlies are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games playing on 2 days rest.
- Grizzlies are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 home games.
- Grizzlies are 37-15 ATS in their last 52 home games versus a team with a winning road record.
NBA Schedule 2014: Heat-Grizzlies Buzzer Beating Stats
- UNDER is 4-0 in Miami’s last 4 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game.
- UNDER is 9-2 in Miami’s last 11 vs. a team with a winning straight-up record.
- UNDER is 4-1 in Miami’s last 5 road games versus a team with a winning home record.
- UNDER is 4-0 in Memphis’ last 4 Wednesday games.
- UNDER is 4-0 in Memphis’ last 4 against the Eastern Conference.
- UNDER is 4-0 in Memphis’ last 4 games following a straight-up loss of more than 10 points.