Looking to bounce back from last night’s disappointing defeat to the Knicks, the Heat visit the Nets in an NBA schedule 2014 game which live stream and TV time comes courtesy of ESPN and a Jan. 10 NBA report.
The Barclays Center in Brooklyn, N.Y., will be the site for this Eastern Conference clash between the (27-9) Miami Heat and the (14-21) Brooklyn Nets. Opening tipoff is scheduled for 8:10 p.m. EST (7:10 p.m. CST/6:10 p.m. MST/5:10 p.m. PST) and is part of ESPN’s Friday night NBA double-header.
This NBA schedule 2014 game will be broadcast nationwide on ESPN (U.S.A.) and Sportsnet One (Canada) and locally in the following TV and radio networks: YES Network/Sun Sports and WAXY/WFAN (Radio).
A Heat vs. Nets live stream will also be available for viewing on a desktop, tablet, mobile phone and other internet-connecting devices. To watch this free online live stream simply visit WatchESPN/ESPN3, or simply click here to check availability.
As far as NBA odds are concerned, Las Vegas point spreads favor the Miami Heat [-6] by two buckets versus the hosting Brooklyn Nets [+6] and the OVER/UNDER is set at a combined total of 195½ points. Alternate betting lines have LeBron James team valued at -250 and Paul Pierce & Co. at +210 straight up.
ATS Consensus Before ESPN Free Live Stream Online
- Miami ATS: 64 percent
- Brooklyn ATS: 36 percent
- OVER: 54 percent
- UNDER: 46 percent
Trends Before NBA Schedule 2014 TV Game Time Tip-Off
- Over is 7-1 in Heat’s last 8 Friday games.
- Over is 5-1 in Heat’s last 6 games following a straight-up loss.
- Over is 5-1 in Heat’s last 6 when their opponent scores 100 points or more.
- Over is 4-0 in Nets’ last 4 Friday games.
- Nets are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games overall.
- Nets are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games playing on 1 days rest.
- Heat is 9-3 ATS in the last 12 meetings with Nets.
- Heat is 11-4 ATS in the last 15 meetings in Brooklyn.
- Over is 19-7-1 in the last 27 meetings in Brooklyn.