With no Black Mamba or CP3 available, tonight’s NBA schedule 2014, Lakers vs. Clippers ESPN live stream game could go either way. According to a Jan. 10 NBA report, TV start time and online TV streaming for the “Battle of L.A.” is now available.
The Staples Center in Downtown Los Angeles, Calif., will be split down the middle this evening when the (14-22) LA Lakers take on the (25-13) LA Clippers. Opening tipoff is scheduled for 10:40 p.m. EST (9:40 p.m. CST/8:40 p.m. MST/7:40 p.m. PST) following the conclusion of the Heat vs. Nets 2014 ballgame.
Big ESPN will be handling national broadcasting duties in the United States, while Sportsnet One will broadcast in Canada. This NBA schedule 2014 internet ballgame will also be live streaming online free of charge on Watch ESPN and ESPN 3.
With Kobe Bryant and Steve Nash still on the shelf, the Lakers come in losers of nine of their last 10 and sporting a road record of 6-12. The Purple and Gold occupy fourth place in the Pacific Division, and are six games out of the final playoff spot in the Western Conference.
On the flip side, Chris Paul’s injury has done very little to stop the Clippers’ winning ways at home. Blake Griffin & Co. start the day with a 16-3 record at Staples, have won six of their last 10, and of the postseason started today, they would be the fourth seed.
In terms of NBA betting odds, it shouldn’t come as a surprise that the LA Clippers are favored by double-digits over the LA Lakers in the ATS department. The OVER/UNDER for this live stream ESPN game is set at a total of 210½ points and alternate lines go as follows: Lakers [+420] vs. Clippers [-550].
Betting Action Prior to TV Game Start Time
- Lakers ATS wagers: 49 percent (860 units).
- Clippers ATS wagers: 51 percent (899 units).
- Pro-OVER wagers: 62 percent (817 units).
- Pro-UNDER wagers: 38 percent (505 units).
Betting Trends Prior to ESPN Free Live Stream Online
- Over is 9-0 in Lakers’ last 9 games versus teams with winning straight-up records.
- Lakers are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games playing on 1 days rest.
- Lakers are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 after allowing 100 points or more.
- Over is 4-0 in Clippers last 4 versus teams with losing straight-up records.
- Clippers are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games following an ATS loss.
- Over is 5-1 in Clippers last 6 games following a Sstraight-up win.
- Over is 4-0 in the last 4 meetings in Los Angeles between the Lakers and Clippers.
- Over is 10-1 in the last 11 meetings overall.
Don't miss the "Battle for Los Angeles" between the Lakers and Clippers tonight. Watch this NBA schedule 2014 game on ESPN's national broadcast or visit Watch ESPN or ESPN 3 to view the (online) live stream feed online at the aforementioned TV start time.