Skip to main content
  1. Tech
  2. Gadgets & Tech
  3. Internet

NBA schedule 2014 Knicks vs Nets live streaming online TNT schedule TV game time

See also

According to an April 15, 2014, AP report, tonight’s NBA schedule 2014 game between the Knicks and Nets will be televised live on TNT and streaming free online on TNT-Overtime. The Barclays Center in Brooklyn, N.Y., will be the site for this Eastern Conference showdown between intracity rivals.

Opening tipoff is scheduled for 8:10 p.m. EST (7:10 p.m. CST/6:10 p.m. MST/5:10 p.m. PST) is part of the TNT’s Tuesday night NBA double-header. A free live streaming feed of this Atlantic Division showdown is also available for viewing on a desktop, smartphones and other Internet mobile devices (simply click here).

While tonight’s game is meaningless for the (35-45) New York Knicks, whose postseason hopes have ended, the (44-36) Brooklyn Nets will be looking to secure the fifth spot in the upcoming playoffs. Because the sixth-seeded Wizards own the tiebreak over Jason Kidd’s club, tonight’s clash becomes almost a must-win for the home team.

However, with the Nets enjoying a 1½-game lead in the standings, a win over the Knicks would end Washington’s ascending hopes. Is it possible for New York to spoil Brooklyn’s chances even with Carmelo Anthony riding the pine in this one?

According to NBA oddsmakers, the Nets come into this game favored to defeat the visiting Knicks by a minimum of two buckets. Las Vegas latest point spreads have Brooklyn at -6 versus New York [+6], while the OVER/UNDER is set at a combined total of 192½ points.

Betting activity prior to tonight’s TNT schedule start time clearly shows that most people are on the fence about picking an ATS winner tonight. Moments removed from tipoff, 51 percent favor the Nets to cover the spread, while the rest, 49 percent have the Knicks either keeping it close or pulling off the upset.

Finally, there are some interesting trends to consider leading up to TNT Overtime’s free live stream online. For example, the Knicks are 8-3-1 against-the-spread in their last 12 games played in Brooklyn, while the Nets sport a record of 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games against teams with losing straight-up records.

Who will win what is sure to be a very entertaining NBA schedule 2014 showdown in the Big Apple? Don’t miss tonight’s NBA on TNT game between the New York Knicks and the Brooklyn Nets. Tune to TNT (DirecTV channel 245) or click on the link above to watch the free live stream online at the aforementioned TV scheduled start time.

Advertisement