According to a Jan. 15 report, ESPN’s Wednesday night NBA basketball 2014 twin bill tips off with a potential playoff matchup, as the Jazz and Spurs collide in a live stream, TV game that has a schedule start time of 8 p.m. ET (7 p.m. CT/6 p.m. MT/5 p.m. PT).
San Antonio, Texas’ A&T Center, home of the defending Western Conference Champions, will be the site and it will be broadcast live nationally on ESPN and locally on RTRM+ and FSSW.
Courtesy of WatchESPN and ESPN3, NBA basketball fans have the option of viewing this (13-26) Utah Jazz vs. (30-8) San Antonio Spurs game on a desktop, tablet, mobile phone and a number of other internet-connecting devices. Please click here to verify Jazz vs. Spurs live stream availability.
Led by Tony Parker and Tim Duncan, Gregg Popovich’s Spurs seem poised for yet another NBA title run this season. Winners of five straight and eight of its last 10, San Antonio comes in leading the way in the Southwest Division by six games over the Houston Rockets.
For the Jazz, this season hasn’t exactly gotten off to the start everyone envisioned coming out training camp, but luckily, there’s plenty of basketball to be played. Despite occupying the cellar spot in the Northwest Division, the Jazz have shown signs of improvement, winners of 6 of their last 10.
Nevertheless, Las Vegas’ NBA oddsmakers are showing the visiting team no love this evening. The latest NBA point spreads show that Utah [+13½] faces San Antonio [-13½] as a double-digit underdog, while the OVER/UNDER is set at a combined total of 201 points.
ATS Action Prior to Free Live Stream Game Online
- Utah’s spread: 41 percent
- San Antonio’s spread: 59 percent
- OVER: 57 percent
- UNDER: 43 percent
Trends Prior to NBA Schedule 2014 TV Start Time
- Over is 4-0 in Jazz last 4 overall.
- Jazz are 0-5-1 ATS in their last 6 games following an ATS win.
- Jazz are 4-1-1 ATS in their last 6 when their opponent scores 100 points or more.
- Under is 4-0 in Spurs last 4 versus teams with losing straight-up records.
- Over is 9-1-1 in Spurs last 11 games playing on 1 days rest.
- Over is 6-1-1 in Spurs last 8 home games versus teams with a road winning percentage of less than .400.
- Under is 8-2 in the last 10 meetings.
- Over is 16-5 in the last 21 meetings in San Antonio.
- Jazz are 8-22-1 ATS in the last 31 meetings in San Antonio.
Don't miss tonight's NBA schedule 2014 matchup between the Utah Jazz and the San Antonio Spurs. Watch ESPN's free live stream online, or simply tune to big ESPN at the aforementioned TV game start time to watch the action. Finally, please subscribe to receive the latest NBA news and information happening in the basketball world.