According to a March 6, 2014 ESPN (online) report, Skip Bayless there’s a certain Hall of Famer wasn’t all that impressed by LeBron James’ recent 61-point outburst. The report comes just hours removed from tonight’s free Miami Heat vs. San Antonio Spurs NBA live stream game, which has a scheduled TV starting time of 8 p.m. EST (7 p.m. EST/6 p.m. MST/5 p.m. PST) on TNT and TNT-Overtime.
In short, the great Dominique Wilkins turned to social media this week to express his opinion regarding the 4-time MVP’s career-night against Charlotte. The 9-time NBA All-Star downplays James’ feat, claiming it was a display of poor defense more than anything else.
“Watch the film,” Wilkins tweeted. “No close outs on D, doubles were late, rotations were slow. It was too easy to score. At 54 y/o I could drop 40 on that D. Bron is a freakish athlete, yes, no doubt.
“I could say I was too in my prime, but averaging 30 then against the greats like Bird, MJ, King. AND having to guard them on the other side was an all out war. You were dogged by halftime and had to pick it up & do it again in the 2nd half.”
Tonight, the (43-15) Miami Heat take on the (44-16) San Antonio Spurs in a rematch of last year’s NBA Finals. This free live stream game serves as the second and final meeting of the 2014 NBA schedule between these clubs, and according to Bayless, LBJ must answer Wilkins’ remarks in an angry fashion.
“I love Angry LeBron,” he wrote in today’s piece. “LeBron James has consistently played angry over the last month. Good angry. Channeled angry. Dare I say, Jordanesque angry?”
TNT’s (TV broadcast) coverage gets underway at the top of the hour and so does the free online live stream. To watch LeBron James’ rebuttal to the comments made by the “Human Highlight Film” tune to TNT (DirecTV channel 245) or visit TNT-Overtime to watch it on a desktop or (Internet) mobile devices.
Heat vs Spurs 2014 NBA Betting Odds
- Miami Heat spread: +3 pts.
- Miami Heat line: +125 ML.
- San Antonio spread: -3 pts.
- San Antonio line: -145 ML.
- OVER/UNDER: 206½ pts.
ATS Action Prior to TV Scheduled Start Time
- Heat spread: 56 percent.
- Spurs spread: 44 percent.
- OVER wagers: 59 percent.
- UNDER wagers: 41 percent.
Trends to Consider Prior to TNT Free Live Stream Online
- UNDER is 4-0 in Heat’s last 4 games following a straight-up loss.
- Heat is 3-0-1 ATS in their last 4 games playing on 1 days rest.
- Heat is 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games following a ATS loss.
- OVER is 6-0 in Spurs’ last 6 when their opponent allows 100 points or more.
- Spurs are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 home games against a team with a road winning percentage of greater than .600.
- Spurs are 1-7 ATS in their last 8 home games versus teams with a winning road records.
- OVER is 5-1 in the last 6 meetings.
- OVER is 4-1 in the last 5 meetings in San Antonio.