The first NBA game on TNT’s schedule double-header 2014 features the Miami Heat and New York Knicks, and according to a Jan. 9 NBA report, free online live stream and TV game time information is now available.
Madison Square Garden in New York, N.Y., will be the site for this Eastern Conference showdown between the (27-8) Miami Heat and (12-22) New York Knicks. Opening tipoff is scheduled for tonight at 8:10 p.m. EST (7:10 p.m. CST/6:10 p.m. MST/5:10 p.m. PST) live on TNT Sports.
For NBA fans trying to watch this NBA schedule 2014 game online there’s good news. Courtesy of TNT Overtime, this Heat vs. Knicks matchup will be streaming live and free of charge for viewing on a desktop, tablet, mobile phone or other internet-connecting devices.
For more information on how to watch TNT online simply click here before/after the aforementioned TV game starting time or visit NBA.com. if you’ve never watched an NBA basketball game on TNT Overtime online, you’re simply missing out on a great watching experience.
As far as NBA betting odds for this lopsided matchup are concerned, it should come as no surprise that the defending NBA champs are favored by almost double-digits in the ATS department.
According to Las Vegas’ point spreads, LeBron James’ Heat [-8] will easily defeat Carmelo Anthony's Knickerbockers [+8] while combining to score a total of 197 points. In addition to the ATS spread, Miami is valued at -375 straight-up, while New York’s odds of an upset stand at 290.
ATS Consensus Prior to Free Live Stream Online
- Miami spread action: 57 percent.
- New York spread action: 43 percent.
- OVER action: 58 percent.
- UNDER action: 42 percent.
Trends Prior to NBA Schedule 2014 TV Game Time
- Over is 4-0 in Heat last 4 games versus teams with winning percentage below .400.
- Heat are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games following a straight-up win of more than 10 points.
- Heat are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games following a straight-up win.
- Knicks are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games overall.
- Knicks are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 home games versus teams with road-winning percentage above .600.
- Knicks are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 when their opponent scores 100 points or more.
- Under is 7-0 in the last 7 meetings in New York.
- Under is 11-4-1 in the last 16 Heat-Knicks meetings.