Madison Square Garden in N.Y., will be the site for tonight’s TNT live stream NBA schedule 2014 game between the Cavaliers and Knicks. According to a Jan. 30, 2014 report by NBA.com, this is the second of four TV meetings between these Eastern Conference foes.
The first time these clubs met dates back to Dec. 10, when the Cavs shocked New York by a final score of 109-94 at Quicken Loans Arena. Winners of three straight, Carmelo Anthony and the Knickerbockers will be looking to enact revenge over a struggling Cleveland team in the Big Apple.
“When you make shots it makes it easier," Anthony said. "Guys are moving the ball and guys are making shots. Everyone feels like they are having fun again."
Opening tipoff is scheduled for 8:10 p.m. EST (7:10 p.m. CST/5:10 p.m. PST) on TNT, and a free live stream feed of this contest is also available by visiting TNT-Overtime or by clicking here.
The (18-27) New York Knicks start the day sitting in third place in the Atlantic Division, trailing the (20-23) Brooklyn Nets and the surprising (24-21) Toronto Raptors.
The (16-29) Cleveland Cavaliers occupy the fourth spot in the Central Division, with the (18-27) Detroit Pistons, (23-22) Chicago Bulls, and (35-9) Indiana Pacers towering over them.
NBA oddsmakers have the Knicks winning this game by just under seven points at home. In turn, the Cavaliers will enjoy a +6½-point cushion, the OVER/UNDER tallies 195½ points, and alternate betting lines go as follows: Cleveland [+250 ML] vs. New York [-300 ML].
NBA Schedule 2014 Betting Activity Before TV Start Time
- Cleveland spread action: 31 percent.
- New York spread action: 69 percent.
- OVER 195½: 58 percent.
- UNDER 195½: 42 percent.
Trends Before TNT Live Stream Game Online
- UNDER is 4-0 in Cavaliers’ last 4 games playing on 1 days rest.
- UNDER is 5-0 in Cavaliers’ last 5 overall.
- UNDER is 4-0 in Cavaliers’ last 4 games when their opponent scores 100 points or more.
- OVER is 4-0 in Knicks last 4 home games versus teams with losing road records.
- OVER is 4-0 in Knicks last 4 home games against a team with a road-winning percentage of less than .400.
- OVER is 5-0 in Knicks’ last 5 games playing on 1 days rest.
- OVER is 9-2 in the last 11 meetings in New York.