According to a Feb. 9 FOX report, the second NBA 2014 game on today's ABC schedule (live stream/TV) double-header features two teams missing their star player, as the Bulls visit the Lakers. Staples Center in Downtown Los Angeles, Calif., will be the site for this battle of sub-500 teams. Opening tipoff is slated for 3:30 p.m. EST (12:30 p.m. PST) following the conclusion of the Knicks vs. Thunder on ABC.
Courtesy of ABC Live Stream page, Bulls and Lakers fans alike can stream this game straight to a desktop, tablet, phone and other (Internet) mobile devices. For more information please visit Watch ABC Live Stream or click here to online verify access.
For the visiting (24-25) Chicago Bulls, this team starts the day sitting in second place in the Central Division and occupying the 6th spot in the Eastern Conference. With Derrick Rose out for the year, Chitown is 15-11 on the road and come in with a 5-5 record over the last 10 games played.
For the hosting (18-32) Los Angeles Lakers, injuries and a brutal schedule have led to a very disappointing season for the Purple and Gold nation. With Kobe Bryant’s return on-hold indefinitely, the Lake Show sits in the fourth spot in the Pacific Division, and in 13th place in the Western Conference standings.
Can Steve Nash help the injury-plagued Lakers win a third straight game when the inconsistent Bulls invade Tinseltown?
"I thought I could play well, I could contribute," said the 2-time league MVP. "At this point, I don't take anything for granted. It's a grind for me to get ready to play every day. I'm just thrilled I can move out there without restriction and help my team."
According to NBA oddsmakers, the visiting team gets the nod in the ATS department in this one. Currently, Las Vegas' ATS spreads have the Chicago Bulls at -2, the LA Lakers at +2, and the OVER/UNDER set at a combined total of 195 points.
Betting Consensus Before ABC's TV Start Time Schedule
- Chicago Bulls spread action: 52 percent (412 wagers).
- LA Lakers spread action: 48 percent (376 wagers).
- OVER action: 39 percent (230 wagers).
- UNDER action: 61 percent (355 wagers).
Betting Trends Before Watch ABC's Free Live Stream Online
- Bulls are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 after allowing 100 points or more.
- Bulls are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games following an ATS loss.
- Bulls are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games following a straight-up loss of more than 10 points.
- Lakers are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 games following an against-the-spread victory.
- Lakers are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 against the NBA’s Central Division.
- Lakers are 7-3 ATS in their last 10 after scoring 100 points or more.
NBA Schedule 2014 Bulls vs. Lakers Buzzer Beater
- Under is 5-0 in Bulls last 5 games playing on 2 days rest.
- Under is 5-1 in Bulls last 6 vs. a team with a losing S.U. record.
- Over is 4-1 in Bulls last 5 Sunday games.
- Over is 4-0 in Lakers last 4 home games vs. a team with a losing road record.
- Under is 8-1 in Lakers last 9 vs. a team with a losing S.U. record.
- Over is 8-1 in Lakers last 9 games following a ATS win.