With six games remaining in the NBA schedule 2014 and with a slim lead over the Pacers, the Miami Heat host the Brooklyn Nets in tonight’s live stream online and TV game that will be broadcast live on TNT, according to an April 8, 2014 SunSentinel report.
American Airlines Arena in Key Biscayne, Miami, Fla., will be the site for this Eastern Conference showdown between two playoff-bound teams. Opening tipoff is scheduled for 8:10 p.m. EST (7:10 p.m. CST/6:10 p.m. MST/5:10 p.m. PST) and will be the first game of a Tuesday NBA night double-header on Turner Sports.
While TNT will be handling national broadcasting duties, NBA fans who do not have access to a television can still watch every play as it happens live. Courtesy of TNT Overtime, you can stream all the action live to a desktop and a number of mobile devices instantly by clicking here.
With a record of 53-23, the Miami Heat starts the day sitting atop the Eastern Conference standings, but cannot afford to get complacent down the stretch. With only one game separating them from the Indiana Pacers, and with one more head-to-head left, LeBron James & Co. better gear up for a sprint to the finish line.
Tonight, the 2-time defending NBA champs face a team they’ve yet to defeat in three tries this 2014 NBA season. Led by Brook Lopez, Joe Johnson and Deron Williams, the fifth-seeded (42-34) Brooklyn Nets come in looking to sweep the season series from the mighty Heat.
Can Miami avoid being swept without Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem out for tonight's game? According to NBA schedule 2014 oddsmakers, Miami should put up a good fight in front of its home crowd this evening. Las Vegas latest point spreads give the Heat a 7-point spread in its favor versus the visiting Nets, while the OVER/UNDER is set at a combined total of 193 points.
ATS Action Prior to TV Game Start Time
- Brooklyn Nets spread: 51 percent.
- Miami Heat spread: 49 percent.
- OVER wagers: 359 units.
- UNDER wagers: 249 units.
Recent Trends Prior to TNT Live Stream Online
- Nets are 4-0 ATS versus a team with a winning percentage above .600.
- Nets are 8-0 ATS against a team with a winning straight-up record.
- Nets are 14-2 ATS in their last 16 games following an against-the-spread loss.
- Heat is 6-0 ATS versus the Eastern Conference.
- Heat is 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games overall.
- Heat is 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games playing on 1 days rest.
NBA Schedule 2014: Nets vs. Heat Buzzer Beater
- UNDER is 4-0-1 in Brooklyn’s last 5 games playing on 2 days rest.
- OVER is 4-0 in Brooklyn’s last 4 games following an ATS loss.
- UNDER is 5-1 in Brooklyn’s last 6 games versus a team with a winning percentage above .600.
- Under is 5-1 in Miami’s last 6 games against intraconference foes.
- Under is 4-1 in Miami’s last 5 games following a straight-up win.
- Under is 4-1 in Miami’s last 5 games following an ATS win.