Raptors vs. Lakers isn't exactly a game most fans circled on their NBA schedule 2013. However, Kobe Bryant's return makes this free NBA live stream must-see TV time, according to a Dec 7 NBA.com report.
The Staples Center in Los Angeles, Calif., will be the site for this interconference battle between the (10-9) LA Lakers and the (6-12) Toronto Raptors.
Opening tipoff is scheduled for 9:40 p.m. EST (8:40 p.m. CST/7:40 p.m. MST/6:40 p.m. PST) and it will broadcast nationwide on NBATV (U.S.A.) and TS2 (Canada), and locally on TWC-SportsNet, CJCL and KSPN.
Basketball fans can also watch this Raptors-Lakers game on a desktop, tablet, mobile phone and other internet-controlled devices.
DirecTV subscribers will have access to the NBATV broadcast via NBA League Pass Broadband, while Time Warner Cable Sportsnet customers can stream this free live stream by clicking here.
As far as NBA odds are concerned, most sportsbooks in the world have The Black Mamba's club favored by single digits in this matchup.
According to Las Vegas' NBA point spreads, two ATS buckets separate the Lakers [-5] and Raptors [+5] tonight, while the OVER/UNDER totals 203½ points.
Consensus Analysis Prior to NBA TV Game Time
- Raptors Spread: 30 percent.
- Lakers Spread: 70 percent.
- OVER: 62 percent.
- UNDER: 38 percent.
NBA Schedule 2013 Trends Prior to Free Live Stream Feed
- OVER is 5-0 in TOR’s last 5 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in its previous game.
- TOR is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games versus teams with winning straight-up records.
- TOR is 0-4 ATS in its last 4 games following an ATS loss.
- LAL are 6-0-1 ATS in their last 7 games versus teams with losing straight-up records.
- LAL are 5-0-1 ATS in their last 6 home games versus teams with losing road records.
- LAL are 4-0-1 ATS in their last 5 home games versus teams with a road winning percentage of less than .400.
Raptors vs. Lakers 2013 Buzzer Beater
- OVER is 10-1 in the last TOR vs. LAL 11 meetings.
- TOR is 6-1 ATS in the last 7 meetings.
- TOR is 5-1 ATS in the last 6 meetings in Los Angeles.
Don't miss Kobe Bryant's 2013 NBA debut as he returns from a devastating Achilles' Heel surgery. Watch this NBA schedule 2013 game between the Toronto Raptors vs. LA Lakers beginning at 9:30 p.m. EST on NBATV, or via free TWC-Sportsnet live stream at the aforementioned start time.