The penultimate NBA schedule 2013 game on tonight's free (WatchESPN) live stream and (ESPN) TV start time slate features the Rockets and Spurs in a battle of division rivals. According to Dec. 25 SBN report, the AT&T Center will be the site for this matchup between the Southwest leading (22-6) San Antonio Spurs and the second-place (18-11) Houston Rockets.
Opening tipoff is scheduled for 8:10 p.m. EST (7:10 p.m. CST) live on big ESPN following the conclusion of SportsCenter.
TSN will handle national broadcasting duties in Canada, and this game can also be seen in the following local networks in the United States: CW35, CSN Houston, KBME (radio) and WOAI 1200AM/KCOR 135 (radio).
As far as free online streaming is concerned, NBA basketball fans around the world can stream this game live on a desktop, tablet, mobile phone or other internet-controlled devices.
Please visit WatchESPN/ESPN3 for more information, and to watch this live stream in Spanish please visit ESPNDeportes online. This NBA schedule 2013 program is available to customers of TV and cable providers that offer WatchESPN, so be sure and check accessibility before tipoff here.
It should come as no surprise that the division-leading Spurs come in favored to defeat their visiting intrastate rivals this evening. According to Las Vegas' latest point spreads, San Antonio is listed as -8 versus Houston [+8] and the OVER/UNDER is set at a combined total of 211½ points.
Consensus Prior to TV Start Time
- Houston Spread: 51 percent.
- San Antonio Spread: 49 percent.
- OVER: 67 percent.
- UNDER: 33percent.
Trends Prior to ESPN Free Live Stream
- Over is 4-0 in Rockets last 4 games following an ATS loss.
- Rockets are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games following a straight-up loss.
- Rockets are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games playing on 1 days rest.
- San Antonio Over is 7-0 in Spurs last 7 games playing on 1 days rest.
- Over is 4-0 in Spurs last 4 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
- Over is 5-0 in Spurs last 5 games versus teams with winning percentages above .600.
NBA Schedule 2013 Buzzer Beater
- Under is 16-7 in the last 23 meetings in San Antonio.
Subscribe to receive the latest NBA schedule 2013 news including free live stream links, ESPN online coverage and scheduled NBA start times on TV all season long.