(11-9) Suns vs. (10-10) Lakers 2013 NBA Game Time
The first of four meetings between these intradivision rivals tips off tonight at 10:40 p.m. EST (9:40 p.m. CST/8:40 p.m. MST/7:40 p.m. PST) from Staples Center in Downtown Los Angeles, Calif.
NBA Schedule 2013 TV/Radio Broadcasting Information
The second game of Bryant's return will be broadcast live in a variety of national/local channels and radio stations.
NBA fans around the country can tune to NBA League Pass on DirecTV to choose from one of the following TV and radio networks: TWC Sportsnet and KSPN (Lakers) or FSAZ-HD and AZ Sports 620 (Suns).
Suns-Lakers 2013 Live Stream TWC Online
While NBA League Pass offers basketball fans the option to live stream games via NBA-LP Broadband, the Time Warner Cable Sportsnet live streaming feed online seems like the better option.
For more information on how to watch the second game of the Black Mamba's journey back from a torn Achilles, visit the TWC Live TV website, or simple click here to check game availability.
NBA Odds Prior to Game Time
While the Toronto Raptors spoiled Kobe's return, limiting him to 9 points (2-for-9 shooting), 8 rebounds, 4 assists and 2 steals, NBA oddsmakers are unwilling to throw in the towel on the Purple and Gold.
A short time before opening tipoff, the Lakers [-2½] are favored over the Suns [+2½] by a bucket tonight, while the OVER/UNDER is set at a combined total of 206½ points.
Consensus Prior to TWC Free Live Stream
- Phoenix Spread: 37 percent.
- L.A. Lakers Spread: 63 percent.
- OVER: 60 percent.
- UNDER: 40 percent.
Suns vs. Lakers 2013 NBA Trends to Consider
- OVER is 6-1 in PHX's last seven games following an ATS win.
- OVER is 5-1 in PHX's last six games overall.
- OVER is 5-1 in PHX's last six when its opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game.
- OVER is 5-0 in LAL's last five Tuesday games.
- LAL is 4-0-1 ATS in its last five games following a straight-up loss.
- LAL is 5-1-1 ATS in its last seven home games versus teams with a losing road records.
- PHX is 5-1 ATS in the last six meetings with LAL.
- OVER is 14-6 in the last 20 meetings in L.A.
How will No.24 look in his second game of the NBA schedule 2013? Don't miss tonight's Phoenix Suns vs. L.A. Lakers game live from Staples Center in LA LIVE. Watch the action via NBA-LP on DirecTV or simply live stream it on TWC online at the aforementioned game time of 10:40 p.m. EST.