Barclays Center in Brooklyn, N.Y., will be the site for intrastate rivalry game between the (3-13) New York Knicks and the (5-13) Brooklyn Nets. In addition to TNT’s live broadcast, this game will also be live streaming online via TNT Overtime.
If NBA oddsmakers are on the money, tonight's Atlantic Division clash will be a highly contested affair. Las Vegas NBA point spreads specialists believe that a free throw separates the Knicks [-1] and Nets [+1] in the ATS department, while the OVER/UNDER totals 190 points.
NY Knicks ATS Consensus Prior to TNT Game Time
- New York [50.21 pct.]: 732 total wagers.
- New York [+1 pts.]: 506 wagers.
- New York [-1 pts.]: 226 wagers.
Brooklyn Nets ATS Consensus Prior to Live Streaming
- Brooklyn [49.79 pct.]: 726 total wagers.
- Brooklyn [-1 pts.]: 537 wagers.
- Brooklyn [+1 pts.]: 189 wagers.
NBA Schedule 2013 Recent Trends to Consider
- UNDER is 5-0 in Knicks last 5 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game.
- Knicks are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games playing on 3 or more days rest.
- Knicks are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game.
- Nets are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games vs. a team with a losing straight-up record.
- Nets are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 home games.
- OVER is 10-1 in Nets last 11 games vs. a team with a winning percentage below .400.
2013 NBA Buzzer Beating Trends
- UNDER is 6-2 in the last 8 meetings.
- Knicks are 7-3-1 ATS in the last 11 meetings in Brooklyn.