Opening tipoff time is scheduled for tonight at 7:10 p.m. EST (6:10 p.m. CST) broadcasting live on the following stations TV and radio stations: CSN-P (Local-TV), SunSpM (Local-TV), WAXY (Local) and WPEN-FM (Local).
A live stream feed of this NBA schedule 2013 game is also available online for desktop, tablet, smartphone and other mobile devices.
Thanks to NBA League Pass Online, NBA fans can now choose which team’s broadcast they prefer to watch on a game-by-game basis.
To take advantage of this NBA-LP free (live stream) trial (Oct. 29 thru Nov. 5) by visiting NBA-LP Broadband, or simply click here for more information.
Miami is coming off an impressive win in its NBA schedule 2013 opener, spoiling Derrick Rose’s return with a 107-95 win over the Chicago Bulls. Seven Heat players scored in double-digits for the home team, which at one point led by as many as 25 points.
Reigning two-time MVP, LeBron James led the way with 17 points (8 assists and 6 rebounds), Chris Bosh pitched in with 16 points, and Dwyane Wade and Chris Chalmers both finished with 13 points apiece.
Heat vs. 76ers - NBA Odds
- Miami Point Spread: -12
- Miami Money-Line: -1300
- Philly Point Spread: +12
- Philly Money-Line: +800
- OVER/UNDER: 196
NBA General Consensus Analysis
- Action for Heat [-12] Spread: 57 percent
- Action for 76ers [+12] Spread: 43 percent
- Action for OVER 196 Points: 38 percent
- Action for UNDER 196 Points: 62 percent
Miami Heat vs. Philadelphia 76ers Trends to Consider
- Miami is 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games playing on 0 days rest.
- OVER is 6-0 in Miami’s last 6 Wednesday games.
- Miami is 0-6 ATS in its last 6 games following a SU win of more than 10 points.
- UNDER is 6-0 in 76ers last 6 games playing on 3 or more days rest.
- Philadelphia is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games following a double-digit loss at home.
- Philadelphia is 3-13-1 ATS in its last 17 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
- OVER is 3-1-1 in the last 5 meetings.
- UNDER is 19-7-1 in the last 27 meetings in Philadelphia.
- Miami is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 meetings in Philadelphia.
Don't miss this NBA schedule 2013 game between the Miami Heat vs. Philadelphia 76ers via live stream or by tuning on at the aforementioned TV times. Also, subscribe to receive the latest NBA news, including odds, picks and predictions all season long.