Opening tipoff is scheduled for Friday evening at 8:10 p.m. ET (5:10 p.m. PT) from the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, N.Y., live on ESPN following NBA Countdown.
This Heat vs. Nets game can also be seen online via live stream. To watch this Eastern Conference clash on a desktop, tablet or smartphone, simply visit WatchESPN and ESPN3.
The defending NBA champions come into this (TV times) game favored to defeat the hosting Nets by two buckets and with the OVER/UNDER set at a combined total of 194 points.
According to the latest NBA odds, LeBron James and the Heat [-4] have a four-point edge in the ATS department and are valued at -170 straight up tonight.
In contrast, the hosting Nets [+4] are expected to remain winless after this NBA schedule 2013 rivalry game, given a 4-point cushion in the ATS category and a +150 money-line in the process.
Heat vs. Nets Consensus Analyses
- Miami Spread: 61 percent (1065-671)
- Brooklyn Spread: 39 percent (671-1065)
- OVER: 57 percent (624-475)
- UNDER: 43 percent (475-624)
NBA Schedule 2013 Game Trends to Consider
- Over is 4-0 in Heat last 4 road games.
- Heat are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 games vs. a team with a winning percentage below .400.
- Heat are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
- Over is 8-0 in Nets last 8 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
- Nets are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games following a ATS loss.
- Over is 9-1 in Nets last 10 games following a S.U. loss.
- Heat are 6-1 ATS in the last 7 meetings.
- Heat 5-1 ATS in the last 6 meetings in Brooklyn.
- Under is 4-1 in the last 5 meetings.
Don't miss this NBA schedule 2013 TV times, Miami Heat vs Brooklyn Nets. Enjoy it via live stream, or simply tune to ESPN at the aforementioned time.
Also, subscribe to receive the latest NBA news, live streaming information, TV times schedule, odds and much more.