Kobe Bryant's return to OKC will be streaming live on ESPN as the Lakers face the Thunder in tonight's free NBA schedule 2013 radio game time. A Dec. 13 ESPN.com report poses the following question: Should Laker Nation be concerned about the fact that the Purple and Gold is 0-2 since the return of the Black Mamba?
NBA Schedule 2013 - TV & Radio Broadcasting Information
Opening tipoff is scheduled for tonight at 8:10 p.m. EST (7:10 p.m. CST/6:10 p.m. MST/5:10 p.m. PST) and it will be broadcasting live (nationwide) on ESPN and NBA-TV Canada.
Locally, Lakers fans can watch this game on Time Warner Cable Sportsnet, while Thunder followers can tune to FOX-Sports-Oklahoma.
Radio live streaming is also available by visiting one of the following stations: KSPN (LA) and WWLS 98.1FM (OKC).
Lakers vs. Thunder 2013 - ESPN Game Time & Live Stream Options
In addition to the ESPN's national broadcast, this NBA game will also be streaming live online for a variety of Internet-operated devices.
Watch game 1 of this NBA schedule 2013 double-header on a desktop, tablet, mobile phone and other gadgets by visiting WatchESPN/ESPN3 or simply by clicking here.
Local live streaming is also available by visiting TWCSportsnet Live TV website, but access is limited to geographical location. To check TWC live stream online availability please click here.
L.A. Lakers vs. OKC Thunder 2013 NBA Odds
What can NBA fans expect to see when these bitter collide for the first of four meetings this season? According to NBA oddsmakers, Kevin Durant & Co. will easily make it five victories in a row at the expense of KB24 and the Lake Show this evening.
Consensus Prior to TV Game Time & Radio Streaming
- L.A. Lakers Spread: 57 percent.
- Oklahoma City Spread: 43 percent.
- OVER: 66 percent.
- UNDER: 34 percent.
Lakers-Thunder NBA Trends Prior to ESPN Live Stream Online
- LAL are 3-0-1 ATS in their last four Friday games.
- LAL are 4-0 ATS in their last four road games.
- LAL are 1-5 ATS in their last six road games versus teams with a home winning percentages of greater than .600.
- OKC is 4-0 ATS in its last 4 after scoring 100 points or more in its previous game.
- OKC is 4-0 ATS in its last four games following a straight-up win of more than 10 points.
- OKC is 4-0 ATS in its last four games overall.
NBA Schedule 2013 Buzzer Beater
- OVER is 4-1 in the last five meetings in Oklahoma City.
- OVER is 5-2 in the last seven meetings.