A potential Western Conference Finals preview is in store, as the Houston Rockets and LA Clippers meet in tonight's NBA schedule 2013, live stream, TV time and odds game, available courtesy of a Nov. 3 NBA report.
The Staples Center in Los Angeles, Calif., will be the site for a matchup of two teams with NBA championship aspirations in 2014.
Dwight Howard's Houston Rockets come in undefeated thus far this season, and lead the way in the Southwest Division with a 3-0 record.
Leading the Pacific Division, Chris Paul and the Clippers bounced back to win two straight after dropping the opening game of the season to Howard's former team, the LA Lakers.
- Broadcasting Information & TV Time
Tonight's opening tipoff is slated for 10:40 p.m. ET (7:40 p.m. PT) and it will broadcast nationwide on NBATV and NBATV-Canada.
Locally, Rocket fans can watch this game live on CSN Houston, while LA fans can tune to Prime Ticket for Clippers commentary.
- Live Stream Video & Radio Feeds
NBA basketball fans trying to watch this game on a desktop, tablet or smartphone can visit NBA League Pass Broadband. Be sure and take advantage of a NBA-LP free trial available thru November 5th.
For NBA fans trying to listen to this game, radio live stream stations go as follows: KBME (Houston) and KFWB 980AM/KWKW 1330 (Los Angeles).
- Houston Rockets vs. Los Angeles Clippers NBA Odds
According to Las Vegas' NBA oddsmakers, the Clippers [-5] are favored against the Rockets [+5] by two buckets.
The OVER/UNDER is set at a combined total of 211 points, and tonight's lines have Houston at +167 ML and LAC at -195 ML.
Consensus Analysis Before Live Stream & TV Schedule Tipoff
- Houston Rockets' ATS Action [+5]: 55 percent
- LA Clippers' ATS Action [-5]: 45 percent
- OVER 211 Points: 68 percent
- UNDER 211 Points: 32 percent
NBA Schedule 2013 - Recent Trends & Odds
- UNDER is 4-0 in HOU last 4 road games versus a team with a home winning percentage greater than .600.
- UNDER is 4-0 in HOU last 4 road games versus a team with a winning home record.
- UNDER is 5-0 in HOU last 5 games following a ATS win.
- OVER is 4-0 in LAC last 4 home games versus a team with a winning road record.
- OVER is 5-0 in LAC last 5 Monday games.
- OVER is 4-0 in LAC last 4 games versus a team with a winning percentage above .600.
- HOU is 15-4 ATS in the last 19 meetings in Los Angeles.
- UNDER is 18-6 in the last 24 meetings in Los Angeles.
- UNDER is 8-3 in the last 11 meetings.
Don't miss this NBA schedule 2013 game between the Houston Rockets and the LA Clippers. Watch it on NBATV or by following the local TV start times, or simply take advantage of the NBA-LP free live stream trial online.