According to an Oct. 22 ESPN report, the Staples Center in Los Angeles, Calif., will be the site for this Western Conference showdown between these bitter rivals.
Opening TV start time tipoff is scheduled for 10:30 p.m. EST (7:30 p.m. PST) and it will broadcast locally on KSPN, TWC Sportsnet, ROOT Sports and nationwide on NBATV.
This Jazz-Lakers NBA preseason game will also be available online for a variety of devices. For more information on all the devices available for NBA live streaming click here.
As far as the NBA preseason 2013 odds are concerned, the Los Angeles Lakers are listed as -3½ favorites over the visiting Utah Jazz [+3½] this evening.
The OVER/UNDER is set at a combined total of 192½ points and alternate betting lines have the Lakers at -150 and the Jazz at +130.
Utah Jazz Recent Trends
- UNDER is 4-0 in Utah’s last 4 games playing on 1 days rest.
- Utah is 7-1 ATS in their last 8 games following a S.U. loss.
- Utah is 6-1 ATS in their last 7 road games.
LA Lakers Recent Trends
- LAL are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games overall.
- LAL are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games following a straight-up loss.
- LAL are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games following a SU loss of more than 10 points.
Jazz vs. Lakers Head to Head Trends
- Utah is 4-1 ATS in the last 5 meetings.
- UNDER is 7-2 in the last 9 meetings.
- Utah is 7-15 ATS in the last 22 meetings in Los Angeles.
Don't miss this NBA preseason schedule 2013 matchup between the Utah Jazz and LA Lakers via live stream online, or by watching it at the NBATV start time above.