After a trip to Asia, the Toyota Center in Houston, Texas, will once again be the site for an interconference showdown between the Dwight Howard’s former team, the Orlando Magic and the Houston Rockets.
Opening tipoff is slated for tonight at 8:10 p.m. EST (7:10 p.m. CST) and it'll be broadcast live on NBA TV.
A live stream feed of this Magic vs. Rockets NBA preseason schedule 2013 game is available to DirecTV customers with subscription to NBA League Pass Broadband.
As far as the NBA odds are concerned, it comes as no surprise that hosting Rockets [-5½] are favored to defeat the visiting Magic [+5½] tonight.
The OVER/UNDER for this lopsided affair is set at a combined total of 204½ points and alternate betting lines have Orlando at +195 and Houston at -225.
Orlando Magic ATS Recent Trends
- Magic are 2-9 ATS in their last 11 Wednesday games.
- Under is 4-1 in Magic last 5 games playing on 1 days rest.
- Over is 4-1 in Magic last 5 Wednesday games.
Houston Rockets Recent ATS Trends
- Under is 7-0 in Rockets last 7 games playing on 2 days rest.
- Under is 6-1 in Rockets last 7 overall.
- Rockets are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games playing on 2 days rest.
- Head to Head Magic are 7-0 ATS in the last 7 meetings.
- Magic are 4-1 ATS in the last 5 meetings in Houston.
Subscribe to receive NBA preseason schedule 2013 news, including coverage of the Orlando Magic and Houston Rockets, live stream information as well as NBA TV start times & basketball betting odds.