Wednesday's NBA preseason schedule 2013 has a potential NBA Finals preview in store, as the Bulls and Thunder meet in a live stream, TV start time, odds game, courtesy of an Oct. 23 ESPN report and WatchESPN.
Opening TV start time tipoff is scheduled for 9:40 p.m. EST (8:40 p.m. CST) broadcasting live (locally) on CSN-Chicago and (nationally) ESPN.
For those wishing to watch the matchup between Derrick Rose and Kevin Durant online, a live stream feed of this Bulls vs. Thunder game is now available.
Simply visit ESPN or WatchESPN for more in formation, or click here to verify access. This live stream program is free for cable providers that offer WatchESPN online.
Even though this is only a preseason game, NBA basketball oddsmakers are expecting a war between Chitown and OKC this evening.
According to the latest NBA odds, the Thunder [-1] come in only favored by a three-throw over the Bulls [+1], and the OVER/UNDER is set at a combined total of 188 points.
Chicago Bulls - Recent Trends
- OVER is 4-0 in CHI last 4 games following a straight-up win of more than 10 points.
- OVER is 5-0 in CHI last 5 Wednesday games.
- CHI is 1-7 ATS in its last 8 games following an ATS win.
Oklahoma City Thunder - Recent Trends
- OKC is 0-4 ATS in its last 4 Wednesday games.
- OKC is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games overall.
- OKC is 0-4 ATS in its last 4 games following an ATS loss.
Chicago vs. Oklahoma City - Head to Head Trends
- UNDER is 4-0 in the last 4 meetings.
- CHI is 1-4 ATS in the last 5 meetings.
- UNDER is 4-1 in the last 5 meetings in Oklahoma City.
Don't miss this NBA preseason schedule 2013 game between the Chicago Bulls and the OKC Thunder. Watch it now via live stream or by following the aforementioned TV start time on ESPN.
Finally, don't forget to subscribe to receive the latest NBA news, including the latest basketball odds, picks and predictions for the 2013-14 NBA season.