The NBA's Christmas Day 2013 live streaming games tips off with a battle between the Bulls and Nets, which has a TV start time scheduled of 12:10 p.m. EST on ESPN and free online at WatchESPN. According to a Dec.24 NBA report, the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, N.Y., will be the site for what should be a very entertaining Eastern Conference clash.
For Canadian basketball fans, TSN will be airing this game nationally, while local U.S.A. fans can watch the action on YES (New York) and/or WGN-TV (Chicago). To listen to this intraconference matchup, please tune to one of the following radio stations: WFAN and/or ESPN 1000.
Finally, there are numerous options for those trying to live stream this Bulls v. Nets 2013 game on a desktop, tablet, mobile phone and other internet-operated devices. For more information on how to stream this game free online, please visit WatchESPN /ESPN3 before kickoff to verify access.
NBA Odds Prior to Christmas Day Games Tipoff
- Bulls spread: +3 pts.
- Bulls lines: +130 ML.
- Nets spread: -3 pts.
- Nets lines: -150 ML.
- OVER/UNDER: 187½ pts.
Consensus Prior to ESPN Schedule TV Start Time
- Chicago Spread: 46 percent (436-516)
- Brooklyn Spread: 54 percent (516-436)
- OVER: 36 percent (265-475)
- UNDER: 64 percent (475-265)
Trends Prior to Free Live Stream Online Feed
- Under is 6-1 in Bulls' last 7 road games versus teams with a losing home records.
- Chicago is 1-6 ATS in its last 7 games after scoring 100 points or more in its previous game.
- Bulls are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 road games versus teams with losing home records.
- Nets are 0-6 ATS in their last 6 Wednesday games.
- Over is 8-1 in Nets last 9 home games versus teams with a road winning percentage of less than .400.
- Over is 12-2 in Brooklyn's last 14 home games against teams with losing road records.
- Over is 4-0 in the last 4 meetings.
- Chicago is 6-2 ATS in its last 8 meetings in Brooklyn, N.Y.
- Over is 14-5 in the last 19 meetings in Brooklyn, N.Y.
Don't miss the first of a five-game NBA Christmas Day 2013 schedule. Watch the Bulls v Nets live on big ESPN at Noon, or simply follow the instructions above to stream it free online at the aforementioned TV start time of 12:10 p.m. EST (11:10 a.m. CST/10:10 a.m. MST/9:10 a.m. PST).