NAWBO San Diego, the local chapter of a national organization that supports women's entrepreneurial dreams, will kick off September by continuing its monthly seminar series on Friday, Sept. 13. The event is open to both members and guests (men and women).
"How to Grow Your Business While Being Smart With Your Money" is the topic of the seminar, which will be held from noon to 1:30 p.m. at Brandman University in Mission Valley. Presenter Neil Palache, who's been in the "money business" since 1983 and is dedicated to empowering women business owners, will help attendees answer the following questions:
- Are you growing your business?
- Are you being smart with your money?
- Are using your uniqueness to attract the best possible clients?
- Are you making a profit?
Some of the information Palache will present to answer those questions includes:
- GROW. Grow your business, grow yourself. Focus on what you're doing and your business will grow.
- BUSINESS. You are in business, whether it's just you or an entire crew. The quicker you separate you from the business, the quicker you will succeed.
- SMART. Someone said, "work smart, not hard." I think it should be "work smart and hard." You need to find a way to create balance.
- MONEY. You're in business to make a profit. Revenue does not equal your income. Charge what you're worth and pay it forward.
The seminar is free to members without lunch or $10 including a box lunch. The guest fee of $25 includes a box lunch. Registration is available at nawbo-sd.org through noon on Sept. 12.