Do you need Focus?
How about retaining your Competiveness Edge.
How about the ability to make clear decisions
Has your get up and go got up and left?
Do you have a energy crisis? You'll asked and now we have your solution.
There is this amazing unique herbal remedy, that thrives in dry, sandy ground at high altitudes in Arctic. Soviet scientists have studied this plant and have found it can boost energy and treat mental fatigue, along with many other conditions. Many scientists have taken a closer look at this herb to find it has many applications. Some the findings confirm it has physiological and psychological benefits, demonstrating that this herb offers a host of powerful benefits. And possible antidote to the stresses of our 24/7 modern-day lifestyle.
Let me introduce you to Rhodiola Rosea.
RhodIola can help you adapt. Stress is an inevitable fact of life. Burning the candle at both ends can have serious consequences on our mental and physical health. Research has shown that rhodiola may offer a practical, natural solution for adapting to many stress-related conditions.
The action of Rhodiola rosea starts by balancing the body’s emergency alert system, our stress response. This consists of the sympathetic nervous system, which prepares the body to expend energy during a perceived crises, known as the “fight or flight response". The counterpart to this system is the parasympathetic nervous system, which is in change of rest and digest. With chronic stress, the system becomes overwhelmed and unbalanced, making us feel tired but wired or depressed. Rhodiola helps by acting as an adaptogen— something that strengthens the body’s response to physical, mental, and emotional stressors. But there is more to this story. The action of adaptogens of are bi-directional, meaning hyper conditions are brought down and hypo situations are raised.
Many other studies have shown the action of Rhodiola Rosea are,
Enhancing Nervous System Health
Boosting Physical Endurance
Rhodiola helps improve oxygen transfer from lungs to red blood cells. It is a Himalayan root used by the Sherpa people to “adapt” to the stress of living and working at high altitudes. Sherpa climbers chew on rhodiola for an energy and endurance boost when helping mountaineers.
Rhodiola rosea contains specific chemical compounds that act to create the effects of mood elevation and increased focus by increasing serotonin (mood), dopamine (learning and mood) and norepinephrine which affects mood.
Rhodiola rosea also increases neurotransmitters indirectly by enhancing the brain’s absorption of nutrients used to make the neurotransmitters.
Promotes Healthy Brain Aging, for this reason Rhodiola is being studied as a potential preventive agent for Alzheimer’s disease
DMG is more powerful than a locomotive and works on so many levels, it really needs to be taken by EVERYONE every single day. I can’t believe the changes to my personal workout routine since I started taking it.
Get a copy of Dr. Roger Kendall’s book, Building Wellnesss with DMG, to learn more. Below is a brief summary of reported benefits of DMG supplementation over the past 40 years.
Cardiovascular Disease – Decreases elevated triglyceride and cholesterol levels. Improves circulation, helps the body adapt to stress, decreases homocysteine levels, increases glutathione and SAMe.
Cancer – DMG has anti-tumor properties, modulates the immune system, and helps protect DNA.
Diabetes – DMG regulates sugar metabolism, helps production of hormones like insulin, helps with cataract prevention, and acts as an antioxidant.
Immune System – Enhances the immune system by acting as an anti-viral, anti-bacterial, and anti-fungal agent.
Athletic Performance – Increases oxygen utilization, decreases lactic acid formation, and makes energy production more efficient.
Autism – DMG acts as a methyl donor, adaptogen, as well as impacting the immune response, and enhancing neurotransmitter production.
Alcoholism & Drug Addictions – DMG eliminates craving for drugs and alcohol, as well as helping to detoxify the liver.
Neurological Disorders – DMG reduces seizures frequency and strength, increases circulation, provides building blocks to important neurotransmitters and hormones, and makes energy production more efficient.
Respiratory problems – DMG increases circulation, increases oxygen utilization, decreases lactic acid, and acts as an adaptogen.
Liver and Kidney Disorders – DMG acts as a methyl donor, it enhances circulation, enhances glutathione and SAMe producrtion, and has lipotropic properties.
Stress – DMG acts as an adaptogen and helps the body cope with physical, emotional and metabolic stress, acts as an antioxidant, provides building blocks, increases oxygen utilization, decreases lactic acid, and helps modulate the immune system.
Lupus & Autoimmune Diseases – DMG modulates the immune response in those with autoimmune diseases.
Cataract Prevention – DMG’s increases circulation, rids the area of optical debris, enhances oxygen utilization at a cellular level, and acts as an antioxidant.
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/Fibromyalgia – DMG enhances oxygen utilization, improves circulation, makes energy production more efficient, modulates the immune system, and decreases lactic acid levels.
Degenerative Diseases/Arthritis – DMG has anti-inflammatory properties and supports the immune system.
General health/Premature Aging – DMG modulates the immune system, increases circulation, improves oxygen utilization, and acts as an adaptogen and provides building blocks needed for synthesis of important body constituents.
Research also suggests that DMG is beneficial in the healing of skin disorders, circulatory insufficiencies, epilepsy, migraines, tension headaches, vascular headaches, autoimmune diseases, asthma, and allergies.
While we can stop your stress. And there is no signs of slowing down the stress, the world throws at you daily. What you can do is bolster your ability to respond to daily stressors—both mental and physical—by using 'Natures Energy Secret'.
There is no telling what heights you can reach with this formula especially since there is another superfood, Amla
*Research on humans and laboratory animals have shown that DMG strengthens the immune system. The immune system is dysfunctional in many autistic individuals. Some autistic children and adults have seizures, and there are two published reports of decreases in seizure activity as a result of DMG (New England Journal of Medicine, 1982, 307, 1081-1082; Epilepsia, 1989, 30, 90-93).
*Effectiveness of nutritional supplements for reducing symptoms in autism-spectrum disorder: a case report. J Altern Complement Med. 2011 Mar;17(3):271-
*A-Z of nutritional supplements: dietary supplements, sports nutrition foods and ergogenic aids for health and performance--part 12. Br J Sports Med. 2010 Sep;44(12):905-7
*Effects of N,N-dimethylglycine on physiological response and performance in trained runners. J Sports Med Phys Fitness. 1987 Mar;27(1):53-6.
* Darbinyan V, Kteyan A, Panossian A, et al. Rhodiola rosea in stress induced fatigue—a double blind cross-over study of a standardized extract SHR-5 with a repeated low-dose regimen on the mental performance of healthy physicians during night duty. Phytomedicine . 2000;7:365-371.
* Shevtsov VA, Zholus BI, Shervarly VI, et al. A randomized trial of two different doses of a SHR-5 Rhodiolarosea extract versus placebo and control of capacity for mental work. Phytomedicine . 2003;10:95-105.
* Spasov AA, Wikman GK, Mandrikov VB, et al. A double-blind, placebo-controlled pilot study of the stimulating and adaptogenic effect of Rhodiola rosea SHR-5 extract on the fatigue of students caused by stress during an examination period with a repeated low-dose regimen. Phytomedicine . 2000;7:85-89.
* Vickers A, Goyal N, Harland R, et al. Do certain countries produce only positive results? A systematic review of controlled trials. Control Clin Trials . 1998;19:159-166.
* De Bock K, Eijnde BO, Ramaekers M, et al. Acute Rhodiola rosea intake can improve endurance exercise performance. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab . 2004;14:298-307.
* Colson SN, Wyatt FB, Johnston DL, et al. Cordyceps sinensis - and Rhodiola rosea -based supplementation in male cyclists and its effect on muscle tissue oxygen saturation. J Strength Cond Res . 2005;19:358-363.
* Wing SL, Askew EW, Luetkemeier MJ, Ryujin DT, Kamimori GH, Grissom CK. Lack of effect of Rhodiola or oxygenated water supplementation on hypoxemia and oxidative stress. Wilderness Environ Med . 2003;14:9-16.
* Udintsev SN, Krylova SG, Fomina TI. The enhancement of the efficacy of adriamycin by using hepatoprotectors of plant origin in metastases of Ehrlich's adenocarcinoma to the liver in mice [in Russian]. Vopr Onkol . 1992;38:1217-1222.
* Udintsev SN, Schakhov VP. Decrease of cyclophosphamide haematotoxicity by Rhodiola rosea root extract in mice with Ehrlich and Lewis transplantable tumors. Eur J Cancer . 1991;27:1182.
* Fintelmann V, Gruenwald J. Efficacy and tolerability of a rhodiola rosea extract in adults with physical and cognitive deficiencies. Adv Ther. 2007;24:929-939.
* Darbinyan V, Aslanyan G, Amroyan E, Gabrielyan E, Malmström C, Panossian A. Clinical trial of Rhodiola rosea L. extract SHR-5 in the treatment of mild to moderate depression. Nord J Psychiatry. 2007;61(5):343-348.
*Effects of acute supplementation with Rhodiola rosea and L-carnitine on exercise performance, cognitive function and cortisol in healthy active volunteers Br J Sports Med 2011;45:A1
Effects of chronic Rhodiola Rosea supplementation on sport performance and antioxidant capacity in trained male: preliminary results. J Sports Med Phys Fitness. 2010 Mar;50(1):57-63.